New model - Jade (old camera)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model - Jade (old camera)

Ooops, just realised I had not posted a sample of Jade yet! She's a babe, who does some of that "real" masturbation we're all so fond of. Here's a samp.

Abby

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/182.jpg

BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!

A redhead! Look at all those freckles!

Abby, is she... gasp, I can hardly ask... is she...
    ... a NATURAL redhead?

Grooaaan.

Does she have inverted nips like Jasmin?

This one's too good to be true.

Comment

See, I'd not call her a "redhead". She's just "dirty" blonde. However, her pubs are the same colour as her hair, so I've no doubt you'll like her as much as I do. Speshly when you see what she DOES. >

No inverted nipples, but she sure is perky.

Abby

Comment

Abby

Somehow missed Jade up till now, but found her while surfing through the models page.

I think she is really nice and a definite addition to the babysitter group. She's very natural and still has lots of lovely pubic hair. Pity she trimmed her bikini line at all really, she might as well have stayed completely natural. And the last pics of 'real masturbation' are just great. I like the full body ones like Jade169 where we can see her face and also some of the close ups which are very erotic when they show how wet her fingers are. In the all time favourite girlcum pics competition I would have to vote for Jude149.

Shame she wasn't more popular, I think she's great.

Trapnel

Comment

yes! She is one of my faves, partly for the awesome macro effectiveness of that old camera, but of course for her sultry looks, and self satisfaction methods. Damn good shoot.

Only bad part, is that I have never met a vaguer model in my life. And I have met a few.

a

Comment

Abby

I'm glad you like her too. And thanks for sharing the vagueness thing. I can imagine it, looking at her faraway face in some of the shots. If you ever get into the Ashley three point scale maybe you will have to add a fourth for the vagueness factor. Jade might be a 9.8.9.2.

T

Comment

trapnel,
              what a flattering pleasure to see u still recognize the ashleigh scale of rating img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif nothing beats real masturbation; nothing at all. how hot to share one's self in that way, especially among strangers, woowee!

abbers,
              kudos and other congrats for posting one of the hottest girls ever! smoochies n hugs to our famed cassolonius maximus, too.

currently listening to Let The River Run by Carly Simon from the movie soundtrack Working Girl, just in case u wonder'd

Comment

OMG, just found the fetish index . . . lol.
                That led me to Jade. I have to agree with
                jus1drum above . . . nuthing is as sexy as
                real mastb . . . *blush*

Comment

Hey Sara

So which 'fetishes' or 'categories' did you most like exploring?

Real masturbation is indeed very sexy, did ya check out Casey's vids or Jamie's 'special' ones? Well don't be shy, I too enjoy seeing models like Jade exploring themselves and getting a bit hot in the process. Yummy, very much of a turn on, especially if they are obviously making themselves feel good.

Sara, did you like Jade in particular?

Well keep being as sexy and wonderful as ever, talk to you soon.

SF

Comment

Hi, Sara.

You're so *cute* when you're coy!

Which types of mast*** pics do you like best? (I can't say it either.) The face-only ones, where she's got that dreamy look, or the full-body-touching-herself ones? Are there one or two pics or sequences that are your favorites? Could you share them with us?

Arsby

Comment

Hi again

Hhmm, well i also like the category
                      of small breasts. Being small, myself
                      I've always found that sexy. I actually
                      prefer looking at (and fantasizing about)
                      smaller girls.

And yes, Jade was very sexy. It was fun to go back
                      and note which pics I liked best (get it?).

Um, her bio pic is great . . . in fact, I think Abby does
                      a great job of picking bio pics on all girls.

17 is hot as is 67. I love 160 cuz its the first
                      pic where she is touching her breast. We all know
                      thats when a girl is definately getting turned on.

164-169 are very sexy especially 168. i love just using
                      (or looking at) a single finger being used. 163 is a closeup
                      which I usually dont prefer, but it shows that Jade is rily
                      lubricated which says shes totally turned on.

Mastb pics of the body are nice, but I concentrate mostly
                      on the face. I love imagining what shes thinking and feeling.
                      (well, i know what shes feeling . . . lol)

SF, still cant seem to watch videos yet . . . but thats ok. cuz the
                      pics are wonderful. But please tell me what you mean by
                      Jamies "special ones". She's HOT.

Hugs, Sara

Comment

Originally posted by Sara_G
                        [B]Um, her bio pic is great . . . in fact, I think Abby does a great job of picking bio pics on all girls.
                        Actually it's not Abby, but me, who chooses, and makes, the Bio pics (and all other things associated with the Bios) each week. Though the Bio text itself is written by the staff member most closely associated with the shoot - currently Jamie (except for a brief period where they were written by the models themselves, which turned out to be an editing nightmare that we gave up on pretty quickly)

Comment

HI Sara G

Sorry I didn't know you hadn't got the videos sorted yet. I'll stop tormenting you with recommendations for vids until you can get them. Jamie's videos I refer to are the one's where she test drives the dildos and talks a bit about her body. They are very hot and Jamie also gets to rub herself a bit. Just something incredibly sexy about her reactions, which is why I thought you'd like them. I love seeing the facial reactions too during masturbation!

I love breasts of all sizes (except stupidly big or silicon). However a lot of the girls I have liked recently here, have small cute breasts. I like the fact you fantasize about other 'smaller' girls, its nice. I'm equally sure Sara, that other girls will love yours as well. I already find the way you talk about your feelings for other girls really honest and refreshing, as well as sexy. I'm sure the ladies will love it as well!

Enjoy your day.

SF

Comment

Thanks, Sara. Fascinating stuff.

I agree with you about 164-168, Jade is obviously soooo turned on. There is such passion in her face.

Listen to Sweatyfox... If you like facial expressions during masturbation you'll loooove Jamie's dildo videos. (Use the site map to get to her main page, the vids are at the bottom, if you have any problems I'm sure plenty of us will fall all over each other trying to help you.)
                            What I found especially sexy was listening to her breathing.

I like any type of breasts, big, small, round, droopy, I love 'em. What I especially like is obviously aroused nipples. Do they do anything for you?

Arsby

Comment

Sara G. Like this set also, esp. 177.

What do you think of the Annalise and Amanda set? Between the masturbation, kissing, hugging and other g/g action it has something for everyone. I think those two are very cute. I like #24. So sexy.

Also like Julia, even with so many close ups. That set is like a how to masturbate guide.

You'll love the Jamie vibrator video when you are set up. Great facial expressions and sound.

Comment

Yes! Thanks Catwoman. It was Julia! I couldn't remember her name! She really epitomizes that dreamy, passionate look.

That looong sequence from 155 to 201 is an eye-opener. (Or, heavy breather, if you will.) Download it, view it as a slideshow in your image browser. IMHO it's better than a video sequence. Abby brilliantly balances the three areas of motion - the face, hand on breast, hand on pubes.

Comment

Arsby: Yes, I am taking 2 weeks at the end of December, and plan to organize some "slideshows" and vds. Julia is going to be top on my list. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X