Jamie and Joanne, dressin' up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamie and Joanne, dressin' up

Jamie and Joanne got all dressed up for another project. Spunky. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

abby

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/1815.jpg
    img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/1816.jpg
    img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/1814.jpg

Ooh La La! The AW fashion show! I love it!

Both of the girls are natural fashion models.

How about modeling some dainty underthings?

Ummmmmmmm... what other project?

Comment

*exhales* GASP *color returns to face*

Wow, the two of you look great! Who would've thought that behind Jamie's sweet smile and coy shoulder thrust lies the mind of a trained killer... img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Joanne looks ready to rock as well - do we have enough models for a boot fetish on the index?? (p.s. you've got Fab hair too, Joanne..)

Comment

Hey Jamie and Joanne
        As much as I hate to do this... I have to agree with Arsby
        bathing suits and lingerie would be nice to see...
        Did I mention that I like Wicked Weasel Bikinis?

Jamie: WOW Red Rat that is a good idea! I am going to get some of those Wicked Weasel Bikinis
        for me and Joanne to model for you! Abby should get them for all the models!
        Abby: Once again Ratty you had another great idea! I should pay you for all your good ideas!
        Ratty: That’s OK Abby you don’t have to pay me… I am just happy to help!
        Arsby: I want to see Jamie naked!
        Videoman: Ratty you’re a bloody fucking genius mate!
        Jamie: Ratty would you like to see me kiss Joanne?
        Ratty: That would be quite lovely…

Comment

Awwh Abby did you have too. That first one of me looks like I'm on my way to church.

Jamie Bond has been sent in under cover to investigate the Winters Royal Church after several gems had been stolen from the archives. Posing as a regular church goer Jamie Bond has been following a young but very religious (and sexy) stripper who goes by the name Joanne. Jamie belive that Joanne has the priceless gems hidden on her body some where pulls out her gun from her beaded purse and aims it at Joanne. Other church goes scream and try to hide in the pillars.
          Jamie: "I know every thing Joanne, show me the gems"
          Joanne: "You don't know where the gems are Jamie Bond. See, even I know more than you think."
          Jamie: "There on you now Joanne, don't make me come and get them"
          Joanne: "You'll have to search every inch of my body. Ha ha ha ha"
          Jamie: "If thats the way you want it. You can start with the halter neck. I'm sure you know the rest"
          .................................................. .................................................. ............................

Ok guys you can add a paragraph to move the story forward. Please only write one paragraph and leave the end open. Go for gold.

Love Jamie

Comment

Joanne: I'll never tell you anything! You'll have to tie me up and...
            wait a minute... that's not even a gun! That's a vibrator with a dolphin on top!
            What are you going to do with that?!?!?!?
            Jamie: Soon you will tell me everything I want to know...

Comment

Nelson: Woof!

Comment

Jamie Bond is temporarily distracted by Nelson's bark and turns round. Joanne makes a grab for the dolphin and then grips Jamie round the waist. It looks like our heroine is in trouble as Joanne now has the upper hand. Now she will be made to submit to the orgasmic pleasures of the dolphin. But wait...it looks like Ms Bond has a surprise in store which Joanne is certainly not expecting.....will it save the day?

Comment

Joanne: Can we pray ?
                  Jamie: What ?
                  Joaane: Pray....we're in a church...people pray in church
                  Jamie: listen sweetie, youre gonna need all the prayers you can muster, now where's the friggin gems ?
                  Joanne: can't remember.
                  Jamie: bollocks ! whadya mean?
                  Joanne:I suffer from a memory illness
                  Jamie: Oh yeah ? what illnes is this ?
                  Joanne: Myasthenia-gravis illness
                  Jamie: and how does that effect you ?
                  Joanne: dunno, I forgot
                  Jamie: Sod this for a game of soldiers !, now strip, bend over and show me the round brown
                  Joanne: Buggered if I do that !
                  Jamie: Got it in one...now bend over and take it like a man

camera pans away whilst the "snap" of a surgical glove can be heard echoing around the chuch hall.

( at this point we have left it in accordance with Jamie's instructions to "leave the end open"
                  might be a good time for a message from our sponsor - I suggest Cadburys Chocolate Fingers - Jamie, I understand you're sorting out advertising at the moment)

Comment

This portion of our show is brought to you by Loostner's Castor Oil Flakes.
                    Oh, it ain't no use
                    If you ain't got the boost
                    The boost you get from
                    Loostners
                    (Loo-ooo-oostners)

Jamie roughly pulls down Joannes pants and knickers, and has two fingers searching her sweet and juicy pussy when they are distracted by a CRASH coming from the rear of the church.

Kate E., in full Ninja regalia, comes through the window, rolls onto the floor in a shower of glass, and pulls up in an offensive crouch.

"Get your diseased fingers out of Agent 069, you fiend! She doesn't have the gems - I do! I dare you to find them!"

Yelling a war cry, Jamie Bond runs at Kate, grabbing at her Ninja outfit, trying to flip her. But it's tear-away suit! While Jamie is temporarily mesmorized by the sheen of sweat on Kate's exposed body, Kate takes the offensive, grabs Jamie and throws her to the floor, pinning Jamie under her. Thinking quickly, Jamie runs her hand up Kate's thigh and forces a finger into her nether parts, searching for the gems.

But she is thoroughly shocked when instead of gems, in the Kate's quivering pussy she finds...

Comment

a small plastic wallet, with a cute dog motif on it front and rear

"you bitch!! screams Jamie, "I lost that yesterday,let me open the flap and see whats inside"

Kate E who totally misunderstands what Jamie is refering to, reaches down underneath her and shouts "No! lets see what you got......"

(camera pans away to altar and zooms to the church cross as female grunting sounds reverberate around the church)

Comment

LMAO @ the "tear-away suit"

You nuts'd better write me; I'm gonna miss this stuff img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/sad.gif

Comment

(Camera close ups on Joanne's boots trying to creep closer to the action) CLOMP CLOMP CLOMP

Fallen from Jamies sticky fingers is her cute dog wallet. to engrossed with Kate E's examination she doesn't notice Joanne taking the wallet. Nelson, however, did and starts to bark loudly. Jamie tries to yell at him to stop her but is muffled by Kate's muff.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X