A Request!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Request!

Quite simple......Any chance of having more straight, full length, full frontal naked shots in each sequence, please?

If Susie is still about, some of her would be most welcome....Haven't got any where near enough of her like that?

She is still one of my all time favourites.

TIA

Cap'n. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/smile.gif

Captain - I agree 100% - these are some of the most tantalizing shots of all. Let's have many more of these - after all girls standing around is how I usually see them at work, in the street, and that's how I first fantisize about seeing them naked.... ie when they're standing or walking...

Great!

Comment

Another thing has struck me too......How about more fully clothed shots at the start?

Adds to the anticipation, dontcha know? img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/wink.gif

Thanks again.

Cap'n.

Comment

Originally posted by Captainklutz
        [B]How about more fully clothed shots at the start?
        Abby knows this full well, but for every person who wants more of one thing, there is another who wants less. This is a prime example, as it comes up often. Lots of people want less clothed shots, and to get the naked pics sooner. They utterly go nuts if a day's update leaves a girl's knickers on by the end of it, and have to wait a full 24 hours to see them off. And it's even worse for video, that's why we've started listing what level of clothing-loss they're in for each vid we put up.

The answer is to have some girls have many clothed shots, some to have few. It's the best we can do, when no two customers have the same wants.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X