Catherine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catherine

Like to see more of this lady too, please? ;0)

Cap'n.

Abby: did you do the GG scene with Catherine?

You mentioned it when you posted the preview back in July.

Comment

Artful

Hm, there were no GG scenes shot of Catherine, not sure why I would say that... Can you direct me to where I said that - the context might jog my memory...

Abby

Comment

In a message you posted in this forum on July 11th in the thread "New model Catherine - shot one hour ago" (or similar) you wrote:

"She has a little friend with whom she wants to do a girl-girl session with - we may be able to shoot them tomorrow, I hope so."

I guess it did not happen.

Comment

Jeeze, I had forgotten all about that. I do remember her saying that. She was the first model we shot in Aldeiade, and it got hugely busy after that (23 shoots in two weeks!), so I guess the idea of that got lost in the churn. Tho, I'll as Susie, see what she remembers about that. Viddude? Any ideas?

I was not planning on going back to adelaide for six - eight months at least, but she'll still be around, I hope.

I am shooting Susie again - at her own house - today! Should be fun. Video camera is broken, tho, so there'll be no video.

Abby

Comment

damnit!

I just checked Catherine's interview form, and she DID check "GG softcore" and "GG hardcore" damnit!! Grrr. I cannot believe I missed that. I might give her a call, see if she's coming up to Sydney any time soon.

Thanks for reminding me. Next time, do it earlier!! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Abby

Comment

I decided to look at the Catherine shoot after seeing her videos this week. The videos reminded me of her wonderfully delicious breasts, such as in http://www.abbywinters.com/members/c...therine193.jpg. Really a delight. Thanks for the chance to take a new look.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X