Morgan video question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morgan video question

This might sound like a really odd question to ask, but I was wondering if there was an actual video of Morgan when she was peeing off the boat. I found that particularly strange and sexy, and I was hoping that one would be available. If not, (and I'm hoping that one was actually made in the first place), you really should post that video!

Morgan, Lizzie, AND Collette all did peeing shots that day. Do you know how much of that is on video?

None.

Argh! I am so disappointed in that! While Abby was shooting the stills, Cass was busy with the other models shooting their video. I guess she just didn't think that breaking away from the one job to shoot pee stuff of the other model like that would be a cool thing to do. Which I guess I can understand would be a bit of a hassle.

Damn that would've been hot, though.

Comment

Yeah, sorry. There has been a real dearth of pee video (and, in fact, pee stuff) lately. Not sure why that is, really. Jamie?

abby

Comment

Hee hee.

Hey, Abby, are you asking Jamie whether she'll pee for us to make up for the dearth of pee video?

Go Jamie! Can you hit the toilet while squatting on the sink??!!

Woo Woo!

Comment

Yes, that is a huge disappointment. The pictures are fantastic, but to see a woman "stand and deliver" (forgive the horrible pun) like that could only be fully realized on video. Maybe she'll do an encore performance? That's quite some skill she's got herself there.

Comment

Morgan has gone back home to Canada. Unfortunately, that seriously impedes the likelihood of a Redux shoot img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/wink.gif

Comment

Just returned from Canada, but didn't run across Morgan...but this string did prompt me to take a new look at Morgan's shoot -- she is just delicious.

Comment

I'm keeping my eyes open for her up here in the Great White North.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X