Oh sh................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh sh................

Oh sh.......it's 6am here in the UK and I haven't slept for ages, but a show that is worth waking up for or staying up for in my case has just appeared on SKY sports, aerobics oz style, whoo hooo!!!!!! I have absolutely no idea where they film it but 5 hot georgeous girls stretching in the outdoors is always good in my book. My spidey senses sense a possible photo shoot idea.

I'm afriad I'm going to have to diasagree with you there Angelus, Womens Soccer is far more sexier. Watched England v Aussies the other day and although the game was quite boring the ladies weren't. 22 pairs of sex on legs lol. Another idea for a possible photo shoot.

Comment

Noel, Noel, spelling & grammar issues aside, there'd be a lot of practical problems with that. A shoot of a full football game would be a *massive* endeavour. You'd have to get a field, stick on all the various bits that get involved with a football game (goalies' nets, &c.), and find twenty-two models who are both willing to do the shoot and available on a certain day at a certain time (23 if you want a ref). Then you'd have to figure out whether you want the shoot to follow the game or just focus on certain girls, and if the latter which girls when, and then work out *how* you're gonna keep up with them. Not to mention the expense of renting the field and equipment and paying 22 models for one shoot.

However, you two might have hit upon a magnificent combination.

Try this:

Get six girls — either the same Six Girls from before or six others — together for a football match. They arrive at a decent-sized patch of grass (a secluded back yard, perhaps?), stretch for a bit, establish where the goals are, then get into a 3-on-3 game (two runners & a goalie). They should play with as little clothing on as practical, of course, unless they decide on a strip match — that is, every time a team scores a goal, the girls on the scoring team remove an article of clothing; the first team that's naked but for footwear wins.
      When the game is over, all six take off whatever clothing they have left and shower off together. (And when I say "together", I mean "TOGETHER"!)

Whaddya say, guys? Shall we propose this to Abby?

Comment

If you've ever had the chance to watch aerobics oz style I'm sure you wouldn't disagree with me, especially when you turn on the tele and see 5 hot women stretching in the aussie outdoors first thing in the morning.

Ralf Vullis has done the football, I'm British so I refuse to use the s word, shoot on a beach and it doesn't quite work, but his vollyball shoot was quite good though. Aerobics is good as there is a lot of stretching involved and the same goes for gymnastics, basketball or netball is great as there is plenty of opportunity for upskirts, as we'll see in the up comming shoot with elise and allanha.

Comment

I'm always up for girls college basketball. The uniforms are skimpy to begin with, and there's plenty of running and stretching.

What I'd like to see is the end of a basketball (netball, football) game and the girls come into the locker room all flushed and sweaty, and strip for a shower. THAT would be something.

Nude aerobics/gymnastics is as good as it gets.

Comment

Ooh, fun with words: "gymnastics" is derived from the Greek "gymnos", which means "naked". "Gymnasium" is derived from the Greek "gymnazein", meaning "to exercise naked". See, in ancient Athens, all sports from exercising & sparring in the gym to the Olympic Games were done in the nude. Personally, I think the modern Olympics could make back much of the ratings they've lost if they returned to that practice.

And because I'm a shameless pedant, "naked" itself comes from the Old English "nacod", which is akin to the word "nackot" in Old High German.

Here endeth the lesson.

Comment

For your information Dafydd I am from ENGLAND and called football, soccer, because the Aussies version of football is Aussie Rules. I wasn't suggesting a full 11 a-side game. Just maybe a team photo with the girls in football strips.

Sorry about the spelling and grammer mistakes, I was having a bad spelling day.

I have watched Oz Aerobics, but it's something I'm not into as I don't do Aerobics. I think I might end up in a lot of pain if I tried some of the moves. I'll stick to my football and cricket.

Comment

Well, you english types always confuse me when you call soccer football...to me, football is 11 guys to team trying to ram a pigskin down the other teams throat. Much more exciting if you ask me.

lonewolfe

Comment

Hello Noeljr79, when I mentioned aerobics oz style, the aerobic aspect of it was the last thing on my mind, these women were hot and as I tunned into sky sports I was greeted with the vision of a Dee lookalike stretching and bending.

So what football strips would you use, premiership, serie a, la liga, the footballers retirement home they call mls, or just stick to a variety of international strips???

Only joking about the MLS, there are some very good young players emerging from the US league at the moment.

Comment

I like sports girls too...
                    I like lean atheltic women with small tits and
                    tight butts that you can bounce a quarter off of...
                    like this
                    img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/7/1935.jpg

Comment

Sad news! The WUSA, the sole professional women's soccer league in America, has folded.

Comment

Hi Angelus,

I'd use Serie A strips. Jamie in AC Milan, Joanne in Juventus and Annabel in Inter Milan colours, etc. Jamie and Annabel would then be rivals and I think you can guess what comes next img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/proud.gif.

Comment

Good call dude.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X