Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 'fetish themes' for photo shoots...

Hi Abby!!

I have some ideas about some photo shoots. But first of all, let me express some feelings I have. I think your site have the best photo series that I have ever seen on any sites like this! What is so good about it? Well, I think it is a combination of beautiful natural girls and excellent camera angels/close ups! And the best thing is that it is real! The girls do seem to enjoy themselves very much... smiling; laughing... it’s all genuine.
    I also like they way all your photo shoots are categorized, and there is certainly something for everyone in there! The fact that loads of girls have pubic hair, I think is very good! And I just love the close ups of these - both with and without panties on. I think it is very female and very erotic! So keep up the good work!!

I've noticed there are many different themes in the fetish section - my favorites are 'full bush', 'girl cum' and 'object insertions'. I can just watch the photos over and over again... like I think many of your members enjoy doing.

There are a couple of new themes that I would find very erotic and would appreciate very much, if you would include them. I guess that’s why I write it here, so you can see if more members agree with me. It would make me a very happy man, that's for sure!

The first theme I would like to introduce, you could maybe call it 'pads'...
    This theme would pick up on girls wearing pads - I think maxi pads would be best, but also some series where they wear a pad of their own choice. Of course, the girls doesn't have to have their period, that’s not the main focus, it’s more having photos of different angles and close ups - as you do so well!! - so we can see how the pad is in the panties, see the bulge it makes in the panties. Maybe a sequence on how they change it, how it looks in different kinds of panties - like style, shape and colour etc.

The second theme I would like to introduce, You could call 'panty sniffing'...
    And as you can probably imagine, this is about girls sniffing their own panties. If that isn't a turn on, then I don't know what is.... So this would be pretty much like any of your photo shoots, but as the girls take of their panties, they would show us the crotch area and smell it. If there were to be any girl juice in the panties, that would be like icing on the cake! ;)

I know I would find these scenes very erotic and such a turn on!! What do you think Abby?? And what do you think Members?? Anyone who thinks these should be included??

Best regards,

Loob

I'm more into bondage, ropes, etc...alone or g/g even better. Dark and fun.

Comment

I used to be into bondage alone, but it was really difficult to bind myself to bedposts, or put nipple clamps onto my nipples. I gave up after I tried to tie my hands behind my back and whip myself... threw my back out.

Comment

It is fun to start out with someone tying you up and THEN going it alone...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X