Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any one model that made you subscribe to abbywinters.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any one model that made you subscribe to abbywinters.com?

... i would have to say it was Haley. i think she is gorgeous... that face... those breasts (yummy nipples)... and those freckles drive me crazy img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

anyone who hasn't downloaded the video where she fingers herself doesn't know what they're missing.

For me it was when i saw Mikaela on another site with a link back to abbeywinters.com . i just had to have more if her, although i did resist for a couple of days before i took the plunge... two wasted days i might add img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/sad.gif

Comment

It was Jill and Renee all the way for me. A very potent one-two combination

Comment

It was Jill who clinched it for me too. I saw some pictures of her on another site before Christmas, as soon as I realised the full set was available at AbbyWinters.com I was hooked!

Comment

I joined after one viewing of Uma. She really clinched it for me. Those big bright eyes and that cute little lip biting that she does in alot of her photos. And it doesnt hurt that she has a perfect pair of breasts. Plus seeing those pics in a high resolution and size just is the icing on the cake.

Comment

I would have to concur that it was Haley too. Must just be a weakness for redheads. Course Emma nor Hillary aren't bad either.

Comment

It was a toss-up between Sandra and Jill. By the way, any chance we could see any MORE of Sandra and/or Jill?

Comment

Abby,
                Yes it has been a while since your last photo shoot of Jill and you did strongly suggest there would be more img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif ...so how about it ? any chance in the near future ?

Comment

Definitely Jill for me too. I'd definitely love to see more of this model.

Comment

I must be lucky, I don't know much of the rest yet. It was Jasmin that finally made me join. nuff said.

Comment

It was Jill!
                      And I would like to see some more of here, spreads and stuff. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Ah Jill

Yes, one of my faves as well. I am going back to her city in a few weeks actually, to photograph some other people. I have tried to track her down, and have had no luck yet. I am not going to stop trying yet, tho!

abby

Comment

I'd have to say Charlie and I'm really excited about the three gal pics including her that are coming up! Charlie is really cute and seems to have an attitude that is all about fun. I loved the videos with her and Ally!

Comment

Joy was the girl who led me to this site. A few of her pics were posted on a Usenet group and I had to see more. Hopefully the pics of her will continue to some spreads in the near future. This is the best site ever. Please continue doing exactly what you're doing!

Comment

For me it was not so much an individual model. It was the style of photography. The format of starting with the model fully clothed in everyday clothing & having her strip naked... ;0)

The style of the models also appeals. The girl-next-door natural look rather than the 'professional glamour' fluffiness & polish.

While I am on the subject, Abby ; would it be possible to make a few of the fully clothed pics full body length, please? It is nice to see the whole ensemble. The same goes for the naked shots too ;0)

TIA

Cap'n.

Comment

Sorry, Wookie, Joy was not interested in doing spreads. There are 96 more pics of her to come, however.

Abby

Comment

Hi Cap

Several customers have pointed out to me how lax I have been in including full-body shots of models (tho at least half of the models on the site have this already), so I do plan (and have been!) shooting more like that.

Abby

Comment

It was emma who brought me to this site

do you think australia will make it to the world cup finals abby?

Comment

I get neighbours a lot later in the uk
                                      can you update me on the latest storylines
                                      please abby

Comment

Clare, if you mean Soccer, no. .au has no chance in my book. Be nice if they did, but I doubt it.

With regards to Neighbours, I don't watch it (or any telly, lately), but there are probably lots of fan sites out there, with detailed plot analysis.

Abby

Comment

Neighbours:

Some young girl is going out with this young guy. But her best friend is really jealous and is secretly going to steal the hot guy away from her.

But luckily some kindly parent is going to sit her down and make her see the error of her ways.

Meanwhile, a nosey old lady is complaining about something.

Oh, I'm sorry, did I spoil it for you?

Comment

You forgot to add that some guy stole food from someone's plate while nipping round to his friend's house for a drink of OJ!

I think Susie clinched it for me but I also agree with Captainklutz, I love photoshoots where the girls start of fully clothed, amateur style and quality photographs. The vids also sold it img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

It was a picture of Emma with the url on it that brought me to the site. it was Haley (and later Sandra) who got me to sign up and stay on. Although I usually disagree with the preferences of many or the posters here you always seem to come up with someone hot every time I think I should cancel. Now I'm waiting for Beth / Amy / Stacy / Julia...

Comment

Who else, ANGE. Beth had a bit to do with it too ;<)

Comment

It was Nadia that actually got me here - since the pix I saw of her (which I loved) on the boards actually had the URL intact. But I was REALLY pleased when I saw that Jill was there too, since I'd fallen in love with her earlier on the boards, but the AW markings had been removed from the pix I saw.

So Nadia brought me home to Jill. Hey - how about those two together? My life would be greatly enhanced...

SlipJig

Comment

It was Joy who lured me in. It's a shame she didn't want to get more daring, but there are many, many more who make it all worthwhile. I have no need for any other sites.

Comment

beth mercilessly grabbed my attention at first, but julia hooked me into signing that check. since being here, less than a week, i've fallen in love at least a dozen times and i've only seen one tenth of the models. i'm looking forward to being heartbroken )

Comment

Once I visited the preview section there were so many beautiful reasons to join, not just the models but also the quality and style of the photography. But the models who first caught my attention and got me to visit the sight to check out the previews were Beth and Lux.

Comment

u couldnt've picked two more attractive girls. abby's site is chock-full of great visuals and personalities. nice to see u in discussions, trapnel img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

In one word-Renee. She is is so sexy and yet innocent looking. It helps that she looks just like one of my favorite freshman students.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X