The rugby world cup and abby winters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rugby world cup and abby winters

this post arose out of a few posts i left on a new model - becky.

with the arrival of the rugby world cup in aussie i thought i would love more than anything else to see some of the abby winters girls posing in suitable rugby styled gear. abby i know youve said you guys dont have much interest in rugby (huh? - oh btw an idea for a girl girl shoot - post match showers for a girls rugby match) but i think it would be an awesome idea. and if you shot one of my fave girls like rani or kate e in anything related to south africa (and preferably half naked) you would have me as your devoted slave for eternity. and how can you think aussie will lose? well over here we hope you will but the sad fact is that australia will probably beat everyone again *sigh*.

Hi

We actually have a plan for a video shoot of a recent model, in AFL gear (that's aussie rules football). Jamie and her are gonna have a kick to kick, and then...

We'll, we'll see how it goes.

abby

Comment

well similar shaped balls so will feel satisfied - besides it has jamie in it so all is right img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

OH I hope this shoot does go well. Is there a video of this planned or just a shoot? Just wonderin' cos of course Jamie's g/g shoots always produce heat.

SF

PS An idea I was going to suggest for the g/g shoot set up was actually to have two models with different team shirts (hopefully fierce rivals). I mean for example you could have have a model from Sydney and one from Melbourne. They could come in eyeing each other up, one is happy cos her team won whilst the other is a bit grumpy or frosty because her team lost and she isn't enjoying this other girl's celebrations which are rubbing it in. The victorious girl sees her friend isn't enjoying her 'victory parade' and mocking and suggests its only a game and that the rivalry doesn't affect the fact they should be good friends. She suggests they either swap shirts and wear each others to show it ain't a big deal OR that they get changed and go for a night out on the town to just have some fun and leave the game behind. As they are taking their sports strips off they start to help each other and their is a sudden attraction between two flatmates that just a few hours back were shouting insults and mocking each other in the stands.
        Would need some roleplay with one model very happy and cheerful and the other sulikng but ending up with both having broad smiles!

Comment

Ka mate! Ka mate! Ka ora! Ka ora!
          Ka mate! Ka mate! Ka ora! Ka ora!
          Tenei te tangata puhuru huru
          Nana nei i tiki mai
          Whakawhiti te ra
          A upa ... ne! ka upa ... ne!
          A upane kaupane whiti te ra!
          Hi !!!

Comment

There is a Maori legend that goes...

He who chants The Haka at the Holy Pages of the Pale Women Without Clothing, His rugby mates will be stricken with Feet of Clay.

The only way to avoid this sorry fate is to buy a Years Subscription to the Holy Pages for the Holy Man called Arsby.

Of course, it's just a legend....

Comment

Ooh, Australia vs New Zealand tomorrow, big one, are you ready Vidman with the black shirt and the rest? Hope you've been practising the chant. I wonder if it will be as tense as when we play our very own neighbours France.

Or if you're one of those people who don't care, then we have tomorrow's updates to look forward to instead.

SF

Comment

I am one of those people who don't care. Which is sacrilege where I come from.

I remember once going into a bookstore back home, and some other dude was right behind me, and every customer in the store suddenly stopped what they were doing and stared at this other guy. I turned to see who it was (thinking maybe it was some celebrity) but I didn't recognise him. It was just some thick-necked lunkhead.

Then I realised there was some big Rugby match on in town that weekend, so he must've been from one of the teams. I have no idea who it actually was, or which team he was from, or why anyone thought he was worth looking at (he was just buying a pen, as far as I could tell), but there you go - I'm just not a sports fan.

Now if it had been Peter Jackson with the cast of 'Lord of the Rings' in tow, then I'd be all so excitable I wouldn't be able to breathe properly (though probably none of the Rugby fans in the store would've batted an eyelid at that).

Comment

Originally posted by Admin
                  [B]We actually have a plan for a video shoot of a recent model, in AFL gear (that's aussie rules football). Jamie and her are gonna have a kick to kick, and then...

We'll, we'll see how it goes.
                  This shoot didn't happen. Instead, we filmed her sunbathing next to a swimming pool (and later she jumps in with Jamie) so I hope you aren't disappointed.

Comment

I'm right there with you on that one viddude, I wouldn't have a clue who a famous rugby player was if he came up to me and hit me with a wet fish. Peter Jackson would be a different story, I'd get him and the cast to sign the fish. Not much longer to go until The Return of the King, yay. I'm interested to see what his take on King Kong will be like.

Sunbathing sounds cool to me, I'm sure anything with Jamie in it will be very well recieved.

Comment

Hey Viddude

As a film/cinema lover, who is interested in the whole technical side (look of the film etc) as well as the content/story/acting, I have to agree it would be more exciting to meet someone like Peter Jackson.

Well thanks for the exclusive! About this shoot, I haven't been disappointed in any shoot involving Jamie and I am sure that's not about to change. I look forward to this swimming pool shoot (model and Jamie get wet?), now there's one for you Catwoman. I only hope that at some point in the future Jamie will find another nice young girl, with whom she has chemistry, to get a bit 'jiggy' with in a g/g! She's just the best.

Hey Vidman, as you're not so into rugby is it the same with AFL? Do people in Oz really go as crazy about it as we do football. Must be a drag to have to sit round a TV watching games if you're not so into it but can be a good social event, if people can not get so absorbed by the game, that they don't talk to you.

SF

Comment

The swimming pool shoot is video only, btw.

I'm pretty much a total geek. The people I hang out with, including the abbywinters team, are not into sport either. So I'm not entirely sure how rabid they can get.

AFL is really only huge in Melbourne, and most other kinds of football are less of a phenomenon there. In Sydney they are really big into Rugby League. While the World Cup that's going on here at the moment is Rugby Union. And everybody calls each one 'Football', so unless you're paying attention it can get confusing.

Just as anywhere, there are fans who are so crazed they obsess over their favourite sport to the point of it being a bit scary to go near them. Me, I just want to find a TV channel that has something other than sport on it on a Sunday afternoon. So far, no luck.

Comment

Vidman, have you seen any of the recent Kiwi films like Whale Rider or Rain? I though the former was very good, lovely locations and story.

SF

Comment

A friend of mine worked on Whale Rider (in casting) but I haven't seen it, despite it being recommended to me a lot. I don't really like New Zealand films, they tend to be not really along my interests. Even the singular Kiwi feature film that I worked on the production of myself, wouldn't normally be the kind of film I'd watch.

Peter Jackson, however, doesn't make New Zealand films, he makes Worldwide films that happen to be made in New Zealand, and he's the only guy in NZ who makes the kinds of stuff I love.

Comment

I understand that Vidman. I myself am a fan of both kinds of film you mention, quite a wide taste really!

SF

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ENGLAND!

Well done, very proud! Kudos to all the fans who went out and supported our team so well in the final. Commiserations to the Aussies, but you staged a great tournament and put up a good fight.

Since Australia has been so hospitable, I would urge our fans, to go out and buy an Aussie a drink, just show that you're good sports (it would be a nice gesture). Especially if you meet a lovely female Australian fan, like the beautiful young ladies Abby showcases here!

SF

PS Again good job all of you, not just Super Jonny! (Now back to the important things in life here at AW.com, THE GIRLS!)

Comment

Was there a Rugby game today???

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X