Francis's buns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Francis's buns

I didn't see a thread for this so I thought I'd start one -- what a great video! I loved the changed craft-y looking logo, and Francis is hilarious throughout, and utterly gorgeous, I can't wait to see more of her being The (real) Naked Chef. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Right on Mikhaill. Francis is adorable in the video and carries it off well. I like how she's not scared to just make a bit of the mess in the kitchen. Also when she is kneading the dough, nice sound on that one, now where have I heard those wet noises before. (No seriously, I have seen others compliment your g/g vids on the sound 'as if you were there').

Anyway Francis is lovely and her body looks great, thanks for the see thru apron. I watched the first time for the comedy and Francis's warm and fun personality and then again to look at her lovely little breasts and nice bush.

Good idea Jamie, Vidman on this and you couldn't have chosen a better model. Please come back and do more for us Francis, you are very sexy, have a really nice body and most importantly you come across so well on the video as being infectiously nice and funny. Thanks Francis, you are great.

SF

Comment

This video is actually hilarious -- I laughed out loud several times, especially as Francis casually tossed the flour into the bowl and missed with some of it. Very funny, especially if you've ever watched a cooking show, where nothing like that would ever happen, God forbid. And I love that you didn't resort to the cliche of Francis covering herself with the flour or the batter, though of course that'd be ok, especially if Jamie wanted to lick it off.

Francis herself is delectable...I'd be happy to watch her cook anytime!

I just read Abby's long response to "the videos suck" complaints, and I guess I would conclude that there are some folks who will be pleased only with their narrow definition of what the site should have. The quality on this is great...you guys are breaking ground, even if it's silly stuff like this. Try to keep having fun, because it's great to watch.

Comment

Francis even comes across even better in the video than her photo set. I think that she has found her medium. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif A very funny and sexy girl. Nice idea for a shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnseas
          [B]And I love that you didn't resort to the cliche of Francis covering herself with the flour or the batter
          We tried to, actually, but the flour wouldn't stick.

And we did at least three takes of the whole scene, so sometimes Francis remembered to mess herself up, and sometimes she didn't. For continuity's sake (and because it looked kind of lame), I cut most of that stuff out.

Comment

Well now here's a thing. I did not think much of Francis in her stills shoot. I loved her video, though. She's so much more atrractive in motion. I do hope there'll be more of these.

Incidentally, it gave me the idea of a g/g shoot that could be an absolute riot, yet so softcore as to not actually include any sex. Another episode of Francis' cooking show, but with a guest, a co-chef (also naked, naturally). As they try to make something together, they get into an argument about how the recipe goes. Francis takes a bit of the batter/dough they're working on and throws it at the guest, then starts talking to the camera again, going on with her recipe. The guest comes back and reciprocates, and before long, the two Naked Co-chefs are in a full-on food fight with the batter/dough and various other ingredients lying around. After a while, fade to black and cut to the coda, as they wrap jup the show side by side, all smiles, and covered with food.

Or maybe I just need to get a life.

Comment

An extraordinarily good idea, Dafydd! Reminds me of a show on the Food Channel called How to Boil Water where a young rather dull woman banters with the sarcastic chef. IF the chef was a woman and IF they had their clothes off, it might have come to this.

All sorts of things you can do if you introduce nudity to regular TV shows.

From MTV, how about a nude reality show at a sorority house. Each week they'd do a "physical challenge" (use your imagination) and vote out the girl who's least daring.

Or from the chess channel, nude girl A battles nude girl B in a spirited chess game, the chess squares being drawn on the tummy of nude girl C.

Or from the sports channel, nude billiards. Or ping pong.

A soap opera. As the Dykes Turn. One Naked Life to Live.

I could go on and on.

Actually, someone more creative than I could go on and on. I've just about shot my wad.

Comment

Originally posted by Arsby
                [B]A soap opera. As the Dykes Turn. One Naked Life to Live.
                I suggested this idea once, because I thought it wouldn't matter if the acting was bad, and it wouldn't matter if we couldn't get the same models back for each episode, as Soaps have high turnover of characters (and actor-swapping). It was going to be called Dyke Street, and every episode would include the line:

"*gasp!* I didn't know you were a lesbian!!"

But that is a really hard thing to organise for a whole year of consistent episodes.

Comment

The criterion is consistency?

Enough nudity, no one will notice inconsistency.

When does the series begin?

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd
                    [B]Incidentally, it gave me the idea of a g/g shoot that could be an absolute riot, yet so softcore as to not actually include any sex. Another episode of Francis' cooking show, but with a guest, a co-chef (also naked, naturally). As they try to make something together, they get into an argument about how the recipe
                    Actually, this is _exactly_ what we did a few weeks back with Rani and Suzanna. I posted some samples on the boards, too. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

abby

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X