Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you suffering a Kate E video problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you suffering a Kate E video problem?

Hi folks

A member of the site emailed Abby to say he could play every single AVI video he's ever downloaded from us - except for all of Kate E's vids. We both thought that a bit odd, so we've asked him for more details.

I have since investigated my Kate E vids and I believe I know what may have contributed to the problem. The codec I use for the AVIs is DivX and they had increased a version number to 5.05 around that time and Kate's vids were my first experiment using the upgrade. In fact, I think we bought the Pro version then. That version of DivX was radically different (code-wise) on the past ones.

But having said that, I had used it for all subsequent vids, until 5.1 was released more recently. And he doesn't have a problem with those subsequent ones.

Anyways, my point is, I want to know if anyone else has ever had any trouble with the Kate E vids specifically. Dig them out from your Hard Drive and tell me if they play okay in a multitude of players.

We can then tell future sufferers what the problem and possible solution might be.

Thanks!

I take it from the lack of posts that none else has had any problems with these vids. It was a great excuse to be reunited again with the ever lovely Kate E, I can let you know that I experienced no problems with either of the latest versions of the DivX player or the WMPlayer and they also worked on my Nero player.

Hope this was kinda what you were after dude???

Comment

No news is good news. And your news is also good news.

So I guess that's good news.

Comment

So good news then.

Comment

In a fallen world scarred by war, conflict, disease, poverty, loneliness, despair and mistrust this is indeed excellent news !

What an excellent day for the forums ! We've had informed debate (?), all manner of deviancy, shit, nose pickings, tampon play, and orgasms by the application of applied mechanics (this is further evidence of machines taking over the world, don't you think ?) and when we thought it couldn't get any better we hear that Kate E's vid works ! Marvellous. Treble wanks all round.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X