• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jess

Hiya

Another new model, Jess. Nice!

abby

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/214.jpg

Cute!....Looking forward to seeing her doing a strip ;0)

Cap'n.

Comment

Hey, Jess is cute! I was put off at first by the plucked eyebrows and the scrubbed-off-makeup look. Then I realized hey, she might look like that at work, or when she's ballroom dancing, but she's showered it off so we can see what she looks like at home. I like the effect.

Another thing, assuming it wouldn't be too time consuming. A few months ago I suggested a shoot where someone comes in for a regular shoot, then spends some time getting into her full warpaint streetwear regalia with the makeup and clothes. And for extra credit takes it off glamour-shoot style so we can see the difference.

If you've seen a competition ballroom dancer in full regalia it's quite a trip, way past anything you'll see at the local disco. If she were into it she could be a good candidate for something like that.

Just a thought,

Oh, and did I mention she's really cute? I'd like to see more of her no matter how she wants to dress.

figleaf

Comment

I thought Jess's first group of pix was just fine - she is kinda cute. The nipple shot on 049 is nice - I love small breasted women with taut nipples...

Hi FigLeaf - haven't "seen" you in a while (or is it my imagination???). Welcome back, if I'm right. I liked your suggestion, and second the motion...

SlipJig

Comment

Jess is a real beauty, I wouldn't mind if I ran into her at the mall or where ever.

Comment

Originally posted by abbyfan69 View Post
            Jess is a real beauty, I wouldn't mind if I ran into her at the mall or where ever.
            That's the best statement I ever heard

There are a lot of models I wouldn't mind to walk into.

Msdk

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X