What is the best video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best video

I have never purchased a video from abbywinters.com before, can anyone recomend a really good title for me.
    It's about xmas here, so I must buy something for myself.
    I have some titles in mind but just cant decide, crack

Well do you feel more like a steamy lesbian encounter or just watch girls playing with themselves in "Intimate Moments". I haven't got the IM vid/DVD but I can ssure you some great girls are on there and Abby has captured some nice masturbation moments before. If you like to see girls getting themselves all the way off then I'm sure this is better than your average video.

For g/g I'd recommend first Jamie and Gabrielle as very sexy and steamy but it depends what kinds of girls you prefer. Maybe you'd like lovely blonde Joanne, who like Jamie is always a classic, with Kylie. You'll see some of the vids have an extra scene or scenes so maybe that will come into your decision too.

SF

Comment

Thanks for the reply SF, I checked out the trailers.I think probably the IM will be more my speed.
      Although I could like to watch Andrea do more nude areobics, about an hour or so more would be good img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif, later.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X