New videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New videos

Those are some great new vids today, Melissa jumping around outside peeing, good stuff.
    But the six girls vid is excellent. Full screen on my computer is good.I wander if it is possible to put these on a vcd and play them on my dvd player? i'll give it a try, but if anyone already knows how let me know.

Well, I put the vids on a vcd using nero 6, nero done the conversion, and each vcd has its own thumbnail and works perfectly as long as the disc is in my computer-s,
    but on my dvd player all i get are the thumbnails but no play Oh well back to the drawing board.

Cracker

Comment

That's probably just your DVD player. Not many, especially the lower-end models, are set up to play DVD-Rs reliably.

Comment

It was the dvd player, I put the thing back in and kept fiddling around and the thing started playing.
        I was supprised, the quality was pretty good, on a 56" screen I would describe as slightly less than vhs tape.
        Its kind of like finding a new toy!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X