New Models - General Comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Models - General Comments

Hey, Abby, are you gonna let us in on which mall you found all these pretty girls in?

Seriously, I need to know:

Which of them include pics that I can add to my Closeups of Clitoral Hoods collection?

Which of them include pics that I can add to my Spreading their Pussy While Smiling Brightly collection?

Which of them include pics that I can add to my Dreamy Faces While Losing Themselves in Masturbation collection?

Which of them include pics that I can add to my Seriously Erect Nipples collection?

Which of them include pics that I can add to my Peeing, Shaving, or Insertions (incl. fingers) collections?

How many of them make silly faces at the camera? (Not a collection -- I make silly faces back.)

Also, I'll beat Timidly to the punch -- how many of them include great panties series? How about (*gasp*) wet or sticky panties?

Very encouraging, Abby! I thought Chris and Jess look particularly enticing.

Comment

when can we see pictures of claire, stacy, and chris?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X