Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think about female desperation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you guys think about female desperation?

hi-
    i was just wondering what what you think about female desperation. i have noticed that there are a lot a pee pics on this site. these are ok, but what really turns me on is seeing a girl that shows herself having to go really badly. what are your oppinions on this? do you like seeing girls squirm, wiggle, and holding their crotch just trying desperately not to piss themselves? in this situation, wetting is only the end result. i just find this to be much more intertaining than just regular nude peeing.
    yes
    32.26%
    no
    67.74%

There are many sites that cater for your particular fetish, so I know what you refer to. But in this case, it's not our particular interest so we've not really been inclined to do it. The closest you might come is when Gwyn wets her knickers.

Comment

yah, this has always struck me as bizarre and rediculous. We try to be at least a little more real here.

abby

Comment

I am not a fan of squirming and wiggling before peeing, and wet knickers don't do much for me. But I really get turned on by a strong, forceful stream that shows the model was holding it and I imagine just couldn't any longer. I want to see it happening, not the aftermath. FWIW

Kengi's sequence is very nice, but it doesn't look like she was really holding back for a while. It looks like a casual pee and fantastically photographed. I was looking forward to it after seeing the previews.
        Last edited by BigSpud; 6 January 2004, 06:20 AM. Reason: Added comments on Kengi

Comment

Doesn't sound like my cup of pee either. Though I did really enjoy the series in which Gwyn got her panties all wet. In the Julie S. shoot, there's also an alluring shot of her with her wet panties pulled up (photo 201). Any more like these I'd welcome, though Kengi's shots today were great too.

Comment

I have to say that this thread has been a real education to me.
            I googled "female desparation" and came up with hundreds of web sites.
            I had never heard of it before.
            Now that I know about it, I'll have to study it.
            I think I'll start by asking every woman I know about it.
            I'll start here at work.
            I'll let you know what transpires.

Arsby

Comment

Desperate. Casual. Difficult. I don't care too much about the circumstances leading up to it, I just like to see girls pee. That means panties off so we can see everything.

Comment

I don't enjoy viewing real female or male desparation as I don't like to see people in situations where people appear to be not enjoying themselves. ( I'm sure much of that stems from helping countless children thru their potty training years and their upset when they have an accident. Plus the clean up that follows said accident. Ugh.)

That being said, I've had girlfriends in the past who were into watersports. None of them were into female desparation, but where connected to watersports sites. Most of the pictures and video on these sites of desparation appear pretty contrived and fake to me. However, they did tell me of past lovers who got a sexual thrill out of the urgency of having to pee. So, I guess, like everything else, if a model is into it and wants to do it, I guess that's fine. Just not something that I'd tune in for.

I never really enjoyed viewing pee photo/vids, until I saw the way that Abby "captures" pee shots. Those with the models faces shown, show someone having a good time. Some of the photos of just the stream are very interesting and often quite lovely. (Don't know if lovely is the appropriate word, but I couldn't think of another.)

Comment

Some how I missed the Gywn knickers wetting but i got it nowl I would love to see more of this s well as the peeing shots. I think seeing them wet those knickers is the best.

Comment

No way out votes yes 70/30 i didn't know there were such prudes on the boards

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                      Lol, I voted no chief.... *Melinda quickly runs away from this thread as she's been told off in the past by Vid Dude for posting in really old threads*!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                        Its not about prudery Brodie. The thread question asked about female desperation, a sadistic genre where men get off by women looking uncomfortable because they are not able to pee. The punter gets a kick watching humiliated women wetting themselves against their will. This is not about straightforward peeing. Not surprising therefore that most people voted "no".

Comment

oops,voted yes didn't think it through

Comment

heard it for the first time ... no from me

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Roops View Post
                              Its not about prudery Brodie. The thread question asked about female desperation, a sadistic genre where men get off by women looking uncomfortable because they are not able to pee. The punter gets a kick watching humiliated women wetting themselves against their will. This is not about straightforward peeing. Not surprising therefore that most people voted "no".
                              I don't find female desperation arousing (or urination in general for that matter) but I wouldn't dismiss it as a "sadistic genre" for "punters". Plenty of men enjoy their own desperation & being humiliated/watched/comforted/whatever by their partner (due in many cases to significant challenges in their upbringing). Some women too, I would imagine. You're second guessing the motivation of arousal based upon your own reaction to the idea. It would be quite easy to argue that someone being filmed while straightforward peeing was capturing them in one of their most vulnerable & private moments (to humiliate them & for the sadistic gratification of the men who watched).

Don't get me wrong, I can definitely see where you're coming from -- no doubt a significant proportion of people interested in desperation are interested due to sadism; I just wouldn't limit it to that. For those that are attracted in a purely sadistic fashion it's pretty low on the potential harm scale anyway [Although, I suppose over a prolonged time kidney damage could occur]

Comment

Not going to get into this but just to say, Mrs Roops I'm with you.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X