X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey ! I'm in!!!!!!!!!!

Yes indeedy!!!!!!!!

Yes Mrs Roops,

Welcome aboard the Forum train! WHOOO WHOOOO! Things are gonna get very sexy around here methinks. Still if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

SF

PS Seeing as we have a double helping from the Roops household (which is a good thing by the way), I wondered if I should split into my two parts : "Smileyfox" the pleasant, polite and nice one who really appreciates the lovely people and quality erotica here, and "Smuttyfox" who also loves the site but is too prone to reveal his more carnal/intimate desires towards some of the girls here.

Comment

With great power comes great responsibility.

Comment

And absolute power corrupts absolutely.

But Mrs Roops is still a welcome addition to the boards in her own right!

Comment

Absolutely. I look forward to all she has to contribute.

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox
            Things are gonna get very sexy around here methinks.
            Sweatyfox!! I don't know what you mean!!!!!!

I'm justa clean living respectable environmentally conscious mum. Why, I even use rechargeable batteries for my vibrators!!!!!

I like the "pleasant, polite and nice Smilelyfox", on the surface at least. I think we know what's underneath, after all we're not here to talk about lace-making, are we?!!!!!!

Vid Dude, thank-you for your kind comments. Roops tells me you're from New Zealand. I met a quite a few New Zealanders (mainly post-grad students) whilst at uni and they were all very nice and polite. Pre-Roops, one was a boyfriend, quite serious we were to, but he wouldn't stay in the UK and I wouldn't go to NZ. Knew how to give a girl a good time though!!!!!

Byee!!!!!!!

Comment

Mrs. Roops welcome...it's like women have finally gotten the vote again.

Comment

Mrs. R., You said "vibrator"!

I'm so in love I can't speak.

Mmmmmphphph.

Sproingggggg.

Comment

Does a post to test qualify as a tested post?

Comment

Good Question - this deserves a clear and concise answer.

Are we posting a test or are we testing a post ?

I don't know

I suppose it depends if one is a posting tester or a testing poster.

You decide

It has been said that what is, is, but what is, is ?

I hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Roops
                      Are we posting a test or are we testing a post ?
                      Yes you are.

Comment

just testing for future use
                        Attached Files

Comment

Please don't hit me lovely Mrs Roops

Oh Mrs Roops

I never thought I would see the day when you would post a photo of your beautiful furry beaver!

SF

Comment

Well you never know what I might post!!!!

The test pic of my "beautiful furry beaver" was downloaded courtesy of Google.

I have lotsa interesting pics kept on zip tapes (not on hard drive in case Rooplets/relatives accidently stumble on to them!!) I collect "unlikely couples or pairings", odd situations involving couples in "unnatural" sexual practices etc plus one or two odds and ends. I know this will be seen as heresy on this board but I don't download the sorta things you see on this site. One of my favourites are a series of professionaly shot pics of a young and(dare I say it!!!) fat couple who are at ease with each other. How they copulate with both their rolls of fat and his very small penis is beyond me. But they seem to enjoy themselves AND are confident enough to reveal all to the camera!!!!!! (let me know if you wanna see a few shots!!!!)

Oh dear, you must think I'm some sort of kinky perv who gets up to all sort of unnatural things with Hubby!!!!!!!. Actually, we are are normal healthy couple who just happen to like fucking 'n' sucking each other. We don't swing, do BDSM, bondage etc. I think we have wee'd on each other only twice in our relationship and thats when we were both pissed (no pun intended!!!!!) and couldn't be bothered to step out of the shower and go to the toilet. Tampon and arse/rimming play is no problem though. Scat is out for both of us. Having said that I do enjoy looking at pics of the aforementioned!!!!!!!!! (except scat which makes me puke!!!!)

Anyway gotta go, I want to try an idea with Hubby involving a tub of live yogurt and a bicycle pump!!!

Byee!!!!!!!

Comment

just testing which order attachments appear.....
                              Attached Files

Comment

As a note, if you add one attachment (per message) the images themselves will show, but any more than one (per message) and they only show links.

I don't think I'm able to alter that policy.

Comment

oops!!! just one mo' test, I promise
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Test

Testing, testing 1,2,3...

Can you hear me up the back?

Comment

Originally posted by Tank

Yep, we can clearly hear your test voice...........

Comment

Testing my hearing (web ear).

Originally posted by yealith
                                        Yep, we can clearly hear your test voice...........
                                        Pardon me while I test my e-hearing.

Passed! My web ear works! I hear all of you clearly.

I have attached a listening device (my ear) to await the voice of Mrs. Roops (if she tests her sweet vocal chords on us).

-Bushdance (aka Van Gogh?)
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi mrs roops i've just joined gow for 1 month and noticed you have a special position on the thread boards is this true ?
                                          i also see a lot of the models from here are there under different names and that confusing so not to worry i'll avoid posting there
                                          Last edited by chiefbrody; 2 October 2007, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Crikey, this is a very old thread!!! It all seems so innocent now.

As for the Gow forum, I wouldn't say I had a "special position" there, now that Annie has a few employees to help her out. Hmm you just reminded me, I'm meant to write some articles on various subjects!!!

Comment

"Various subjects"? Sounds spicy hot to me!

PS: Love the beaver shot!
                                              PPS: It's sad to see Vid Dude listed as "no more power"

Comment

testing... big time

Comment

Originally posted by Horndog15 View Post
                                                  testing... big time
                                                  testing...

Comment

Originally posted by Tank View Post

testing...

Comment

am i blinking?

Comment

Testing.... Is this a big yellow blinking?

Comment

Originally posted by Horndog15 View Post
                                                          Testing.... Is this a big yellow blinking?
                                                          A big yellow blinking what?

Comment

Yes, Horndog, in Firefox it is blinking, but in Opera only your post #27 blinks.

In IE that doesn't work.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X