Showering and bathing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showering and bathing

Seeing as there have been many other requests for bathroom activities (not all savoury), I thought I would chip in with the fact that I am pleased very easily by pictures of the girl showering or bathing (like Nina or Daisy in her vids ) or just getting wet in the pool/at the beach (a la Ellen and Renae). I think Catwoman likes water based shoots too? The before part with the young lady all dry, undressing, with towel wrapped round, showering and then after with wet hair.body etc.

Just saying anyway, perhaps you will be able to slip the odd one in for me Abby, you know I am not too pushy about these things.

SF

Cleanliness is next to godliness. At least so some say.

I love shower/bathing pics too. Especially 2 girls in a shower helping each other cum clean.......... I would happily view them if they were here.

Comment

SF, you know me too well.

Yes, I love water shots, esp. shower. I actually prefer natural sets like the recent one of Nina rather than more explicit shots with 2 (or more) or one girl mastubating in the shower. I especially like when the model actually washes her hair--or one girl washes another's hair-- instead of worring about washing off any makeup or messing up their hair. Same goes when more than one is showering/bathing. I much more prefer the set to start out with the girls washing each other and then leading into something more. But the leading into something more is not a prerequisite for my enjoyment of a series of photos. Any good water sets are welcome be they lake, pond, river, bath, shower...Abby seems do to a fair amount of these locations anyway and the girls always seem to have alot of fun. As I've said before, Abby photographs water exceptionally well and I enjoy the way that she captures the movement of the water almost as much as I enjoy the model(s).

I've never really gotten the bathroom fascination even when I dated folks who were really into watersports and they tried to explain it to me. Then again, I often find that my favorite shots of the models are the candid clothed shots. I guess to each his or her own.

Comment

Girls In The Shower

Abby, I also enjoy shower/bath videos. If you can add a couple, I will be your friend for life. Joe

Comment

COTCB, we have done a lot of shower and bathing and beach shoots already. I think we need a new "category" for them.

Please post your shoot names for inclusion here. I'll start with some beachy ones...

o Marta and Gretel
          o Bess and Leeanne
          o Emily

Help!

abby

Comment

I dumped (nay posted) this suggestion in the 'GG shoot ideas' thread. Ok, it involves bathing, but the braiding part looks like a nice encore.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
              COTCB, we have done a lot of shower and bathing and beach shoots already. I think we need a new "category" for them.

Please post your shoot names for inclusion here. I'll start with some beachy ones...

o Marta and Gretel
              o Bess and Leeanne
              o Emily

Help!

abby

Petra in a shower!

Comment

gothguy, nononnono. This is NOT for suggesting shoots you'd LIKE to see produced by us! This is a place where you can nominate existing shoots to be added to a new entry in the category index.

Thanks.

And, consider this a *bump*.

a

Comment

bathroom

Hi,

Abby, you sholud add Francis in Deviations (Seriously Bathroom) and the Claire S. (Not mutch hair in the bath) to this list.

Will keep on searching.

Greetz

ryszard

Comment

+ tanaya
                    + anastacia
                    + amber
                    + susie and melissa in gold g/g
                    + danielle in redux

Comment

Hi Abby,

don't want to appear pushy, but ...

Is this category going to be installed?

Thank you!

Comment

Okay, I've just added the category of 'Getting Wet' which will cover the gamut of beach and river through to swimming pool and showering, etc.

But not, like some I've discovered were suggested here, any model sets that are located in the bathroom but no water is actually involved.

It can be in regards to either video or stills (though it's not possible for us to specify which for the people who click the links).

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                          Okay, I've just added the category of 'Getting Wet' which will cover the gamut of beach and river through to swimming pool and showering, etc.

But not, like some I've discovered were suggested here, any model sets that are located in the bathroom but no water is actually involved.

It can be in regards to either video or stills (though it's not possible for us to specify which for the people who click the links).

Great, thank you very much!!!

You are right - my fetish is more connected the bathroom location than with wet skin or hair - but the way you defined the category is perfectly OK for me.

Thanx again.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X