Photographic Tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photographic Tutorials

How about some photographic tutorials for aspiring portrait/fashion/nude photogrpahers?

The style and the lighting of the AW photographs is something I really like and would love to learn more about the approach taken to achieve this look. What lights are used, how are they positioned, lighting ratios, digital workflow, posing tips and the like would be something I would be very interested in knowing more about and I am sure there are others out there too with a similar interest in this aspect of the site.

If the crew at AW aren't too busy, it sure would be great to have a few downloadable PDF tutorials. The closest I've seen to what I'm interested in was at www.domai.com - I'm not sure of the exact URL right now, but there was a whole article on all aspect of nude photography. If I find it again, I'll let you know.

If it can't be done for whatever reason, then so be it - but it would be a great addition to the site!

Here's the link I referred to earlier - http://domai.com/course/index.html

Comment

Hi thorme

Rather than make us do all the work, why not choose a shoot you like, and try to work out how it was lit, and then I'll tell you how I did it?

abby

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X