Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fleur Video

Vid Dude,

I know you're having a hard time with everyone complaining about the videos... but whatever you did when you recoded the paula videos (MUCH better now) could you do it again with Fleur, or for that matter, with all upcoming ones outside?

Sounds like a plan. I'll discuss that with Abby.

Comment

I enjoyed seeing Fleur splashing about al fresco, but at the back of my mind I was uneasy - given Australia's famously fatal wildlife, is it safe to swim in lakes? Isn't there some deadly creepy-crawlie that lurks in pools?

(Excuse an ignorant pom for asking!)

Comment

pjay, Jamie shot that video of Fleur in a river here in Melbourne (located down the bottom right hand corner of the mainland). There's nothing very deangerous in fresh water here - around summer, the safety promo stuff is all warning people about swimming in dams and rivers - the risks are things like steep banks making it difficult to get out!

That river called the "yarra" (an aboriginal word), is often called the upside down river, cos it's so damn muddy. Luckily, that does not show that much in this video.

abby

Comment

Thanks, Abby.

Not just naked girls but educational content too

Comment

Originally posted by apollo
            ...whatever you did when you recoded the paula videos (MUCH better now) could you do it again with Fleur, or for that matter, with all upcoming ones outside?
            Fleur's videos are now higher quality bitrate (and 10Mb larger).

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
              Fleur's videos are now higher quality bitrate (and 10Mb larger).
              Thanks Dude, you're the man.

Comment

oh pjay, your sooooo sweet, always worried about me in my shoots, safety and all. I think it was you that was worried about me hanging over the bridge too, just had to say it, VERY SWEET :-)
                to put your mind at ease i've always been a thrill seeker and love heights and things that go real fast. bit of an adrenalin junkie i must say.

Originally posted by pjay View Post
                I enjoyed seeing Fleur splashing about al fresco, but at the back of my mind I was uneasy - given Australia's famously fatal wildlife, is it safe to swim in lakes? Isn't there some deadly creepy-crawlie that lurks in pools?

(Excuse an ignorant pom for asking!)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X