Jennifer J and Jamie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jennifer J and Jamie

Good videos here, combining my love of girls in the water and Jamie guest appearing in shoots. Yep its always brilliant when Jamie puts in an appearance. Of course she shouldn't distract from the main subject at hand, Jennifer J, whose upcoming shoot I look forward to. These two look lovely together in the pool and some nice playfullness. I hope the next door neighbours didn't peep over the fence, seeing 2 such gorgeous girls with great bodies, getting out of the pool, would be too much for some.

I think Jennifer J managed to hold her position upside down just a little bit longer than Jamie, get some practice in Jamie Bond! And thanks to both lovely girls!

SF

The next door neighbours were doing some construction! There was the noise of a power saw constantly growling over the fence, as well as the dust that had clouded the pool water!

There was one point where we thought some guy on a motor scooter was lingering a bit too long outside the gate, though...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X