Peter Andre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter Andre

OK, so usually I am positive in this section, looking at the good things but can you Aussies please persuade this twat to return home to his native country.

He's insisting on inflicting "Mysterious Girl" on us Brits, to relaunch his singing career. Next up will be his idiotic "Insania". Save us and Jordan from this buffed up buffoon please!

SF

PS And if he did return to Oz, don't you dare recruit him for a g/b shoot, that's something I really don't wanna see. Euch!

'Peter & Kylie'?

No?

Comment

Sweaty, you are so right, and while he's on his way to Oz, he can take Jordan with him too.....

Comment

Presumably Peter could use Jordan as an infatable raft to get back there! But I dunno, I think she is a good mom so I am not going to be too harsh on her. But I thought we'd banished our memories of that shitty song, only for it to return with the same shitty video! With Mr Pecs looking like a total plonk on the beach, trying to be some kind of reggae star.

SF

Comment

SF, Peter is now the official No.1 in the Charts. We'll be seeing plenty more of him on TV this week...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X