Direction in the videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Direction in the videos

Today's video with Connie had an nice element in that Jamie was directing Connie how to expose herself. I realize this may not work for all models, but I for one enjoyed how Jamie took charge and suggested poses to Connie.

There's probably a lot of director comments that end up on the cutting room floor, I for one would like to be able to hear them occasionally.

I usually edit those out, because when the model speaks we try to get her to include the question in her answer. Sort of like English class.

In this case, that wasn't possible, they were constantly talking back and forth, and more interestingly, Connie's sense of deprecating humour was very evident. I think it worked well.

But if it had been my voice you heard (and in fact you can hear me giggle a couple of times if you listen carefully) I would've cut it out somehow. We try to avoid a male voice intruding into something like this if we can.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X