• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tamara - bonus post

A bonus!
    Tamara! The farm girl. I love her.
    Thank you Abby!

Does this mean we've been good? What can we do to get more neat bonuses like this?

The answer to that is obvious.

You must vote VideoMan as being the Abbywinters employee of the month. It's a guarantee of success and good fortune forever more.

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/wink.gif

Comment

I listened to Tamara's audio files and she does not sound British. Has she lived in Australia for some time?

BTW: please continue to post the audio files - I love to hear models' voices.

Comment

Yes, I agree. The audio files are great. Thanks for more Tamara, she's awesome!!

More Danny! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

's weird... she had ben here for a few months only, and I recall her having quite a broad British accent... VD?

a

Comment

I'm surprised you can't hear the accent in those sound clips - I can hear it quite distinctly.

She was from the London area I think (I don't know enough about regionalisms to say for sure) as it was a flat, broad, but distinct accent.

There must be some Brits here who can help out?

Comment

I am originally from England, so I should be able to tell. It just goes to show that I need to go back for some accent retraining. I have been listening to Americans for too long.

Comment

Some of the nicest spreads yet! I think Tamara has just the ideal amount of hair - enough to be natural, not too much to obscure the details.

What's more the latest post had no file problems. It can be done!

Comment

I think it's fair to say Tamara is my fav girl on AW, is there any chance she'll come back for another shoot? To me she's perfect, the right weight, her breasts are amazing and her pussy mouthwatering!

Comment

Hi

Unlikely to get her back, she was a backpacker from the UK.

Abby

Comment

Great taste in women, Ardsfc.
                      I too have an appreciation for larger women.
                      Large women with beautiful faces, like Tamara, even better.
                      Wish Abby had more here.

Any other takers for larger women around here? Maybe we can get Abby to find a few for us.

Comment

I sure would like some girls who are larger.
                        I think they can be as beautifull as any other.
                        And it looks only natural and that's also one of the aims of this site (am I wrong?).

Comment

Yeah Arsby why is it women think all us guys like them to have model like figures? Beats the hell out of me. I prefer women that carry a bit of weight, like I said about Tamara, she's perfect. Larger breasts are good but not too big to the point they look false. Tamara has a great smile too. There are also two things that attract me to a woman and that is their smile and eyes.

Comment

I agree with you guys, the young flawless beauty is nice to behold from time to time, but the reality that we live with on a day to day basis is that we see women of all levels of beauty, ages, sizes, shapes and colors, they can all be fascinating. In fact, the variety stimulates my interest, I am excited by the thought... what will the next one look like? To me, so much is dependent on what personality comes through. There are examples of absolute beauty that don't meet the stereotypical picture perfect model ideal. I am thankful that Abby can take beautiful photos of these women and share them with the world. In fact, that may indeed be her niche. Again, thanks Abby. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif
                            Ruffie

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X