Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacinta Videos : wow!

Hi

So just saw the Jacinta videos and I've gotta to say I'm very impressed.

I've got to comment on the second in particular, in the shower. Very sensual and erotic, I just loved it. Lovely redhead Jacinta (is that an English accent?) and stunningly beautiful Jamie together. And getting wet too, its like a dream! Kissing was lovely too, incredibly sexy and also how they embraced each other!

Anyway this proves to me a few things:

1) You are in a win situation with the shower scenario in pics or videos, with this quality of natural girls. And two together goes beyond! Remember the Daisy videos or Susie and Melissa?

2) Including Jamie in the occasional video or set with the model is also a winner, without taking away the focus from the model too much (well only a little, cos she is gorgeous but you know what I mean). She just seems to bring out the fun sensuality and passion in the model even more. I love the connection she has if paired with the right girl. Obvious chemistry with Jacinta, they seemed to get on well too, personality wise!

I also liked the pace of this one, how they weren't naked initially when they went in and even compared clothes and underwear in the shower. Again some nice fun and erotic kisses, caresses and hugs shared between these two beauties.

Jamie you are brilliant, not only do you find us some lovely girls but the way you can seduce/connect with some of them, makes me hope that at some point you will get to hook up with another like with Gabrielle!

I cannot wait for the rest of Jacinta's videos, are they a progression in the story so far or totally different? I can't wait to find out!

SF
    Last edited by sweatyfox; 31 March 2004, 11:00 PM.

I couldn't agree more! Jacinta was visually intoxicating in her solo pictures, but Jamie's appearance in the videos, especially the shower scene, vaulted the videos to the all-time favorite list!

As with SF, I loved the slow begining of the shower scene, with both girls fully clothed. Judging by the early glances on both their parts, I knew they would be kissing before the end of the scene. I think the sexiest part of the scene was the way Jamie and Jacinta stole glances at each other with their faces only inches apart. This slow build up goes a long way to illustrate the real connection the two girls have with each other. You can't really blame Jacinta for kissing Jamie, to meet Jamie would surely make you want to kiss her.

I really enjoy Jamie's cameo (and her haircut!) each time she appears with a new model, even if it's a brief clip, or single photo.

I have to wonder, and this will probably go unanswered, if any of the g/g pairs have continued their relationship out of the view of the camera. Jamie and Annabel together in the six girls shoot must have made them each remember their passionate video.

Comment

Jacinta video

Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Daaaaaaah!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(pant...pant)

Jamie

(pant...pant)

Jacinta

(pant...pant)

shower.
      naked.
      breasts.
      kissing.

oh my GODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steady.
      Mind.
      FuckusFOCUS...focus..

ahem.

I should like to protest the low quality of the of the, um, Jacinta (loosens collar) videos. I understand you want to make them available to the as many people as possible, but besides the whole, um, issue, of having to wash their keyboards off with soap and water afterwards, there's the fact that it comes out really pixellated and far below the standards we members have grown accustomed to from abbywinters.com. Please offer us a higher-quality version. It's videos like jacintavid2 that make me desperately miss avi format.

Yr. Obdt.

Dafydd—

Comment

Are you sure it's too pixelated? I think they look pretty good, considering how much detail is already in the image.

If enough people agree with you, I'll upgrade their bitrate. But I hope you realise this will also mean an increase in filesize.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
          Are you sure it's too pixelated?
          Well, when Jacinta takes off her knickers, her bum is covered in jumbo pixels like it's been censored for American TV, so yes.

Originally posted by Vid Dude
          But I hope you realise this will also mean an increase in filesize.
          I have no problem with that. No problem whatsoever.

Comment

I could not agree more - the vid was outstanding.

Comment

I second Dafydd's request for a high bit rate file if this is workable (though I appreciate that band width issues are potentially an expense for the site).

I suspect that Dafydd - like me - watches the vids at full screen, so a little pixellation at the native format can turn into a blur when viewed at 3 times the natural size.

Comment

Oi you flash guys.

Personally I have no problem with it, the file sizes have already increased quite a lot already since the AVI demise. I went back and looked at some of the old MPEGs and the quality is much better now. Yes its not perfect but these aren't in the Gold section. I guess usually they would be when there are two girls together but I think Jamie's appearance this time round was a very pleasant surprise.

Anyway I am just saying don't make it too big, I am on pretty slow broadband. I do understand your frustrations guys and one day hopefully we'll all be on a 1GB connection but I think the vids suffice for non-Gold section. And I wasn't one of those people who complained about the AVIs, I was quite happy with the choice.

Well I hope I am not offending anyone, I just wanted to make it known that the vids are part of my enjoyment of the site, in addition to the photo sets and it is already time consuming to get the Gold ones (even though they are worth it!), so please don't make it too much of a chore to get the normal ones.

SF

Comment

I'm glad this (the quality of the video) was brought up. When I look at the videos I see way too many squares. I have been generally disappointed with the video except for the GG stuff. That seems to be better quality. Or perhaps I am so distracted by the subject that I don't notice the blotchiness?

Video is not my preference because it is so much lower in resolution than the stills. I admit I am a clarity bigot. I do love to see the models move, but not if it's not a clear image. My .02.
                  Last edited by BigSpud; 1 April 2004, 11:16 PM. Reason: expalin "this"

Comment

One day everyone will have 40Mbit broadband, and we can watch DVD quality movies on demand. But that day is not here yet, and we just have to tolerate blotchy patches when there is a lot of detail or motion.

So far, I've not seen sufficient reason to upgrade the quality of these particular vids and put them out of reach of those on dialup.

Comment

Just keep churning out vids as fun and sexy as Jacinta's and hopefully people will be too engrossed in them to notice these (in my opinion) pretty minor defects in quality. I certainly was concentrating on the fun Jacinta and Jamie were having and the passion between them.

I could make out the smiles, beauty spots, nipples, pubic hairs etc clear enough for my own liking. More importantly good concept for the video and most importantly a great pairing.

Comment

I meant to write before about these videos, particularly the second one with Jamie. The build-up to that first kiss, as these two amazing women flirted in their wet clothes, just was tremendously enticing. It wasn't a particularly long wait but by the time they actually kissed I was just blown away -- wow! Just amazing! Thanks! Didn't look to see if there are any more...I hope so.

Comment

The video with Jacinta ruined the pair of jeans I was wearing. Even after several washes they still smelt like off milk so I had to though them away. This was very sad for me coz they where my favourite pair of jeans, Cass gave them to me.

I love jeans they go with anything. So for a few weeks I have had to live with out a pair of plain blue jeans.

But while I was on my Easter break I bought myself a new pair. They only cost me $40 which is a bargain and they are very yummy what do you think?
                          Attached Files

Comment

can't forget the back view
                            Attached Files

Comment

I agree with yummy.

Comment

Hmm, yes, pretty nice and tight, super, love the back view! And that for $40 only a real bargain!

Comment

Oh wow!

Sorry about the other jeans Jamie but from my point of view (and I suspect others too!) it was worth it for such a great video with Jacinta. I mean you did get the chance to shower with a hot girl!

And anyway from the pics it looks like you are hot in any pair of jeans, its just that lovely figure you have, especially the shape of your lower body. Cheers for the photos!

SF

Comment

Again, wow! Third video more of Jacinta with Jamie looking very sensual and sexy together. Seriously these girls have great chemistry, I'd love to see more of them together.

Then Jacinta moves on to pleasuring herself and the video continues to be intensely erotic. This is one heck of a sexy girl caught in an intimate moment and I just have to say bravo for such steamy and yet beautiful videos.

SF

Comment

Very sensual videos of Jacinta at the weekend. Like Jamie (correct me if I'm wrong Jamie!), Jacinta doesn't shriek or do outrageous moaning. Not that there's anything wrong with girls who are more vocal but Jacinta is very sexy with her breathing getting heavier and faster and just watching the expressions on her face.

Again a very nice set, Jamie making a surprise appearance and now some very erotic videos of Jacinta getting 'in touch' with herself. And she seems to know her body and what gives her pleasure, so well. Lovely to see a girl being effortlessly sexy in an intimate moment.

SF

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X