Video Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video Problems

OK here it is. I cannot get any videos or zips for that matter to download. I can't stream them or download them. Everytime I try the download gets to about 20% and freezes. I am on a 2Mbps VDSL line and have no other problems on other internet sites. I have tried Internet Explorer, Netscape, and FireFox. Nothing works. HELP!!!!!

Spearhead,

First, which version of which operating system are you working in... Windows XP, for instance?

Second, which version of Internet Explorer?

Do you have a firewall up?

Over what period of time have you had these problems. A few hours one evening, or over several days?

When you say it it gets to 20% and "freezes", what happens? How do you know it got to 20%? Does the whole system freeze or just the download?

I'm not particular knowledgeable about these things, but these are the types of information the folks who are knowledgeable need to figure out your problem.

Arsby

Comment

I greatly regret I can't watch Jamie's vids anymore. nothing I've got that used to play AVIs still does (and I don't know why), and the MPGs are just too low-quality to enjoy.

Any suggestions?

Comment

dafydd, Please check our FAQ, here:

a

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X