• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate C

Hiya

Another new model, Kate.

Abby

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/248.jpg

OH MY FRIGGING G....! I'M HYPERVENTILATING!! SETTLE DOWN!!

Don't ever end your road trip, Abby, if you're going to keep turning up gals like this!

Can we start rating your previews??

Comment

Hi

Glad you like Kate. You can start rating them if you like... but remember what your mother said: if you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing at all.

A

Comment

hubba hubba...very cute. abby, you sure do know how to pick em. Of course, I'm stuck here until her set is released. not like thats a bad thing of course...just means more waiting.

-blackgoat

Comment

Hi BlackGoat

That's the idea, keep you interested. New models being added to the site this (and next) month are the ones everyone loved when I was in Adelaide shooting a few months back. I started posting these samples to the boards just to give people an idea of the kind of stuff that is coming up.

If it creates more trouble (ie, people demanding "Show me model x, or I am leaving"), then I will stop posting preview pics.

I acknowlege your loyalty (see otehr thread), BlackGoat, and realise you're not implying that... but other people have. I believe a suitable reply is, "don't look a gift horse in the mouth".

a

Comment

Abby,

by no means was I meaning to say post her set now or I'm going to leave...what I was saying is sometimes when I see a model that really intrigues me...such as Kate...that the anticipation of seeing her set only seems to make the wait for the posting seem longer. I meant the saying "stuck here" as a joke not as a slam. If anything, I enjoy just about everything in the site and visit it everyday to keep up on whats going on.

if other people are threatening to quit if you dont post a certain model...I say the site is better without them. Paitence is a virtue. And I dont mind being paitient at all, because I know you're going to find the best models.

hope this clears the air.

-blackgoat

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X