Newest Andrea videos / picture quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newest Andrea videos / picture quality

I only had one idea watching the last part: Oh look, there’s a pussy on the tree!

The Andrea redux videos are nice and funny. A small disappointment is the pretty low picture quality due to the low bandwidth of 72 Kbytes/s. I would be happy if all the videos could have the higher bitrate of 140 Kbyte/s like the Petra & Susie videos. That quality is quite perfect.

lxm

Andrea is lovely! I've said enough good things about her before but just had to mention it again. A charming girl in these videos, she's very suited to them.

SF

Comment

Originally posted by luxman
      I only had one idea watching the last part: Oh look, there’s a pussy on the tree!
      lxm
      I thought, oh look, there's a koala climbing up the tree very cute.

Did really love to watch Andrea up there, very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by luxman
        A small disappointment is the pretty low picture quality due to the low bandwidth of 72 Kbytes/s. I would be happy if all the videos could have the higher bitrate of 140 Kbyte/s like the Petra & Susie videos. That quality is quite perfect.
        What I've learned I have to do when the video has a busy image like leaves or ocean is check if the model comes up clearly at the regular bitrate, and if not I'll increase the bitrate hopefully so that'll improve things, making sure the filesize isn't out of reach of our dialup users.

In this case, the picture improvements were extremely minor (it persists in trying to make the leaves sharp and clear, while chunkifying the fleshtones), but the filesize was getting close to double, which to me didn't seem worth it. You can see things pretty well, even if it's not pristine.

In Andrea's case, it's her personality that really shines through anyway, and the visuals take something of a backseat.

The Gold vids like Petra and Susie's will always have higher bitrates, that's part of the deal with Gold videos and always has been. And I've never really considered Redux videos in the same league as other Gold vids.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
          ...and the visuals take something of a backseat.
          So the next time, just omit the image and put only the audio online. Could save a lot of bandwidth.

lxm

Comment

Originally posted by yealith
            I thought, oh look, there's a koala climbing up the tree...
            In this case a nearly completely shaved Koala!

lxm

Comment

Also a rather big koala maybe a new species, yet to be discovered by natural scientists.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X