Kengi Vid 4 - A Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kengi Vid 4 - A Review

Bravo ! I thoroughly enjoyed aw.com's latest cinematic masterpiece namely "Kengi Part IV" the er... fourth film in the "Kengi" franchise.

This is a departure for me as I usually go on to metaphorically prostrate myself before the camera-person namely the Sainted One herself. However in this case I presume the shooter is no less than Jamie, the subject of many of m'learned colleagues affections.

Of course plaudits must also be directed to the Eurasian beauty Kengi who for reasons best known to herself has decided to masturbate on somebody's sofa. (There may well be a reason as to why she should do this but unfortunately I have not viewed the previous vids).

I also have no idea what Kengi's host thought of all this. I ponder on this as my wife and I often receive visitors and guests to our home. People often call, sometimes to pop in for ten minutes just to say "hello", sometimes they come to stay for a night or the weekend. Save for two occaisions during the year, the atmosphere is informal and relaxed - we try to ensure that for any visitor, our home is their home. Consequently if Kengi should come to visit us then I would have no problem if she should suddenly divest herself of her clothes and masturbate whilst sprawled across our drawing-room sofa (so long of course, that the children and servants were not present).

However, I would be a little disconcerted if, our guest would suddenly say "I need to pee" and instead of making her way to one of the bathrooms would walk through the french windows and then proceed to urinate in the middle of the courtyard patio.

My embarrassment would be componded further as I would have to ask our gardner (part-time), " I say Roarke, could you hose down the patio, our guest just urinated on it." Roarke, bless him, is one of the old school. He would merely reply "Yes Mr R, " then wander off to collect the hose whilst muttering "God bless the Squire and all his relations and keep us in our proper stations".

Roops, what you have failed to take into account is Kengi's Japanese heritage. I have it on good account that peeing on your host's patio is considered a sign of the highest deference in Japan.

Of course, blowing your nose in public in Japan brings shame upon your entire family down to the third generation...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X