Heidi S & the ocean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heidi S & the ocean

The video is great, the girl is nice and the location is wonderful. Or the video is nice, the girl is wonderful and the location is great. Or the video is…. stop it now, you fool!

Nice video(s), I love it and I’ve looked at the ocean too, I swear. I like how natural Heidi is, just beautiful.

In my opinion it would also appeal to elfie, wouldn’t it?

lxm
    Last edited by Luxman; 20 May 2004, 12:05 AM.

There was an ocean?

I have to take another look.

Comment

loved the vid

i think they should have a nude barbecue; lots of fun for the girls i think, they could start out in string bikinis

a cute nudie in an apron is sexy

can a girl cook a steak??

Comment

[QUOTE=elfie]a cute nudie in an apron is sexy[QUOTE]

I agree! I also like nudies in a sundress, with a little peek at the goodies ocassionally. A backlit sundress is also nice.

For me, the cooking of the steak isn't hard; running it through a warm room is good enough.

Comment

Originally posted by v_m_smith
          There was an ocean?
          Did you finally find the ocean, or was your attention too much attracted by the cute nude girl?.

I agree you need a lot of self-control to look elsewhere.

lxm

Comment

Originally posted by luxman
            Did you finally find the ocean, or was your attention too much attracted by the cute nude girl?
            I finally found the ocean. It was a disappointment compared to Heidi, so I quickly returned my attention to our lovely model.

Comment

Originally posted by elfie
              a cute nudie in an apron is sexy...
              Have a look at the Francis video, I think you'll get what you want: great cooking.

lxm

Comment

Luxman, yes, nice surroundings, great views of the ocean, the light to moderate breeze sure reminds me of times i spent at some wonderful beaches and places in australia and new zealand.

You did also see a girl there?? Ah, of course there is fantastic Heidi S almost missed her, hahahaha just kidding.....

Comment

I can't wait to see her oil up the hard-to-reach places. Maybe Jamie will be a pal and give her a hand!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X