Four Girls Video - Great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four Girls Video - Great

The Four Girls photo shoot was already fantastic. The videos are great, I love them. Fun in the sun. The last takes at sunset show a particular mood. Thanks.

One new thing I’ve learned now: The horizon in Australia is not horizontal.

lxm

Yes, love those lively videos too. With the askew horizon, hmmm ......hope the ocean doesn't flow over, at least I didn't hear anything on the news lately . It's probably just one or two level before "down under". Only australian's possibly know..........

Comment

That's why they call it "Down Under". Not because it's upside down, but because everything's sliding off.

Comment

Back to the girls...

I loved the way the girls were playing in the surf, pulling each other's bathing suits off.

The girls' play reminds me of a real-life situation where my wife dragged me out to a bar to meet her friends. I really didn't want to go, but after we got to the empty bar, a group of girls came in for a bachelorette party. They had obviously been to other bars, and they were all pretty looped. Things got really interesting when the girls hit the dance floor that we were sitting next to. The girls started pulling each other's skirts up while they were dance/humping each other. I quickly turned around, and gave them my full attention.

My wife gave me a slightly harsh look, but I figured that I was doing her a favor by coming in the first place, and a chance like this only came along occasionally. The girls tried to get me and the couple other guys to dance, but we weren't allowed. The girl's ended up amusing each other until the bar got more crowded and they had some playmates. Before we left, we got to see the bride standing up on the bar and having her pants and panties yanked down. She sat down right away, but not before most of the people close to her got a nice look at her bare pussy with a stripper stripe of hair.

I wouldn't have believed it if I wasn't there to see it, it was one of the best nights of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by v_m_smith
          I wouldn't have believed it if I wasn't there to see it, it was one of the best nights of my life.
          Are you aware that all the other members here will be jealous now? I really would have been there too. It seems you had a hot and interesting night.

lxm – very jealous

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X