Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real Test

This is a test
    img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/your_image.gif

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/your_image.gif

Comment

C:\My Pictures img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/2/913.jpgcar.jpg

Comment

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, technology........now on to a test of url links (or was that redundant?)

ok, i tried to post a link leading back to lindsey080.jpg but it said that i had only one arguement and needed two....i dont understand what the statement's telling me eg how to effect a correction :*(****

Comment

Hey, Jus!

The second argument is the link description. If you post the following (with a backslash) the link will point to Lindsey080 and will say "Lindsey sure is beautiful". Try it.

link{http://www.abbywinters.com/members/l...lindsey080.jpg, Lindsey sure is beautiful}

By the way, who's the gorgeous woman in the Gap sweatshirt?

Comment

thanks, ars img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif i did everything u'd said except i didnt put the comma in...whatta goob, huh? sheesh!

lemme try this, lol

*holds breath* o-so hot!

OMG it worked!!!!!!!!!! YYAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY lol img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif thankuthankuthanku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the girl behind the car is me, totally nude (under all my clothing, lol)...i thought i sent that one to u, hmmm...i might have a few more i can send, though they're as old as this one. these were from last summer...summer b4 last actually, not this one.

i owe u lunch at Tavern on the Green...we can meet at 11:45 for a 12 o'clock, please, and nothing formal - black tux and white tie's fine lol

tschuessi

Comment

Jus, you are tooooo cute.

Yesyesyes, send me some summertime pics, yes, oh please.

Tavern at the Green is fine, I'll be the dashing one with the top hat and red carnation, can't miss me.

Toodles,

Your Arsby

Comment

god i forgot how to do an umage file from my comp...here's another test

<--- *idiot*

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/2/1272.jpg

Comment

A "umage" file. That's French, isn't it? I think it's a sexual term meaning to grind ones hips into someone else's backside.

But what does that have to do with ACDSee? I don't get it.

Comment

Oh, now I get it.
                    "Thumbs", "up one level". I'm getting off just thinking about it.
                    You are one sexy minx, Jus!

Comment

lol...i think u'd get off thinking just about anything, lol...well, yeah, my umage file's pretty close to what an image file's like...in fact it's a key away from being exactly the same thing img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif (i had no clue i made that typo img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/sad.gif )

i dont have a lot of confidence in posting links, but images dont seem to be tuff. this is only my second time so i had to test me, lol

hey, how come ur not posting much; ur missed. i used to see u all the time, and now if ur there it's infrequent img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/sad.gif

well i have to leave and get a few things done...wanna help? *bats my lashes* img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

It's not that I post less frequently, it's just that I've decided only to post when I have something useful or interesting to say.

Take my previous posts to this thread.

Please.

Comment

there were previous posts? lol

well, i liked u coming in and joking around more often, and if it was someone who discouraged u from doing that then feck 'em! u should come in more often just to piss them off, lol...joke around ten times more, i say! screw 'em! well, not literally; ur a married man...well, i'm glad u replied and ur here, next to me; below me and above me, in fact

and i'm rambling...aaaaaaanyway!

*smooch*

Comment

Say there Jus1drun, looking at your picture, I was wondering....the lettering on your shirt, shouldn't it be written in smaller letters, and shouldn't the letters be written just above the bottom of the shirt, directly below where it's written now? Better yet, here's an altered picture...:\913a

Comment

C:\Pics img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/2/1550.jpg913a

Comment

You are a very attractive lady Jus1drun, do you have a closeup of your face? I'm a sucker for a pretty face, and you've definitely got a pretty face. I promise I won't tamper with it, like I did with the above picture. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity on the above picture to alter it to indicate something sexual.

Comment

Jus is developing quite a following.

Along with Dekoda's closeup of your face, Jus, maybe when it warms up you could show me a little bit of SHOULDER!

With Love and Devotion,

Arsby

Comment

I'm slow today. I just got the joke of your image alteration, Dekoda.

ROFL!

Comment

URGH!! Dekodaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! The "GAP" helped hide the fact that I have no boobs! Now everyone knows!!! *cries* img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/sad.gif

Well, I'm completely flattered that anyone would want any part of me with all the gorgeous faces and shoulders we have in our models, but I don't really have anything on my computer that's a closeup. I might play with another pic I have of me and see how that looks blown-up; if it sucks, you're outta luck, lol. Thanks for the very nice compliment XOXOX

About the shoulder shot, I can't scan anything cuz my scanner's usb and this old pos's parallel. Until I can get my other computer fixed a shoulder shot's not gonna happen...unless you'd like to come up and expose my shoulder yourself, lol

5am, sheesh, well, I'm out of here. Thanks, you two, for making me feel good img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Why would anyone *hide* the fact they have small boobs?
                                        Responsive nipples, which crinckle up and shoot flames of joy up the spine at the flick of a tongue, now there's the ticket.
                                        Nipple responsiveness is not dependent upon boob size.
                                        How do you stack up in terms of responsive nipples, Jus?

Don't you know *anyone* with a digital camera? Cmon cmon cmon.

Comment

I always wonder why women think that guys want a woman with large breasts, or that large breasts look great. I know from all my posts that a lot of men, myself included, like small breasts on a woman. It's hard to describe why, but I've always thought that small breasts are sexier, and more sensual. All of my girlfriends and my ex-wife had small breasts. I mean large breasts are okay, and I wouldn't kick a large breasted woman out of bed(If I did, we'd do it on the floor), but I think small breasts are more desirable than large breasts.
                                          Keep in mind that that's my preference....when you look like me, you don't usually get your preferences. I only have two "musts" when it comes to women.....she "must" be breathing, and she "must" still be warm, although I'm willing to negotiate on each of these.
                                          See, the way I usually get a date is to go to a bar, hang around till closing time, then, turn to the woman next to me, grab her hair, lift her head up off the bar, shake her head till she opens her eyes, and ask her, "Hey Baby, you wanna date?"

Comment

Lmao, Dakota, now there's a ploy I've never tried. Maybe I should go to a bar, feign sleep near closing time, and hope for the man of my dreams img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Well, personally I much prefer smaller breasts on others, and I'm sorta glad I have them, too, truth be told...I was just messin' lol

"How do [I] stack up in terms of responsive nipples...?" Well, sometimes they're too sensitive...they work, lol

I do know one girl with a digital camera, but I think nnnnnnnnnnnah...I don't wanna start doing requests, lol. Besides, Abby's been good about letting me post the pic and I'd feel like I was abusing a privilege in posting more than the one. If ever I get things back to normal, I'll scan some pics and send them through email rather than here.

Comment

Well, I have a way with women. It's expensive, but it's a way.

On a different note...
                                              I understand your retiscence, Jus, but that doesn't keep me from being in love with you, you little Minx.
                                              Still have my email on file?

Comment

I think that small breasts may be making a comeback now that we can actually see them. For a long time breasts could not be shown bare. That meant that they had to be emphasized to be seen or that magazines had to choose models with larger breasts in order to make them obvious.

Dolly Parton says that she was not noticed until she had her boobs enhanced. And I think they are unattractive.

My personal preference is for breasts that just pass or just fail the 'pencil' test. (A pencil placed just under the breast should fall to the floor.) Samantha comes to mind as the perfect size. Rani is another. I love to see them shimmy when a woman moves.

But as someone once said to me, "You can't have a very long conversation with a breast".

Comment

"....now there's a ploy I've never tried. Maybe I should go to a bar, feign sleep near closing time, and hope for the man of my dreams."
                                                  No, if you did that, you'd end up with someone like me....not exactly a man of anyone's dreams.(well, unless we're talking about nightmares here...)
                                                  Bigspud, I remember something about the pencil test, but no one ever mentioned how big the pencil is supposed to be. Remember in 1st grade, they gave you a pencil that was the size of a horse's leg? You were supposed to write on this yellow paper that looked like it still had wood chunks in it, and the lines were 2 feet apart. Remember trying to write the alphabet? "....AAAAAAAeyyyyyy.......BBBBBBEEEEeeee.....C an I have another piece of paper please?"
                                                  I always thought that the pencil test meant that if you could hold a pencil under your breast, and then sharpen it, you were good to go. I never quite understood if you were supposed to turn the sharpener's handle with the other breast or what.

Comment

Once, just once, I'd like to see a young lady (maybe two or three) try the pencil test. Can you imagine the opportunities for closeups and evoking model personality involved in a photo shoot like that?
                                                    I've heard of (never participated in) locker-room "contests" where guys compare penis size. A few girls comparing breast size, including tape measures and pencil tests, (maybe a compass and protractor!) would be very very interesting.
                                                    A bunch of girls comparing pussy lips and/or clitoris size would be heavenly.

Dekoda, besides the grainy paper, y'know what I remember from so long ago?
                                                    Remember "getting high" smelling the ditto handouts?

Comment

Yeah, I do remember that Arsby. In fact, I remember operating a ditto machine. The teacher gave me a template that I hooked onto a ditto machine, then, I cranked the handle and watched the dittos as they came flying out. We didn't have a motor operated ditto machine, it was a hand operated one. The ink was a purplish color instead of blue, and the template was only good for so many copies. Once it got saturated with the ink, it was no good and had to be thrown away. I think it was made of a thin cardboard. I think I was in the 6th grade then, but I'm not sure. Let's see, it was three days after "The Last Supper", and I was 12, so it must have been the 6th grade. Man how time flies when you get old....

Comment

I feel cheated that I didnt have ink to sniff in school, lol.. My boobs just barely hold a pencil. I've never heard of such a test. Did you guys just make that up? Omg, yes, the big pencil. I've seen those, I think; big black round ones, right? We have very few businesses where I live, but for some reason antique businesses seems to gravitate to the place. Well, among all the "back-then" stuff were a few of what I think you're talking about, Dek. Strange that they'd have little hands trying to manipulate those huge things, but typical of the school mentality; no common sense, sometimes. And hand-cranked machines, lol.....how the hell old are you, anyway? lol

Well, don't go putting ur looks down, Dek...aging all takes a part in changing our youthful appearance, so no big deal to me img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif You're probably just fine and hate to admit it. xox

Yes, Spud, I can see where that could happen...good point, too. Fashion, as well as a lot of other things, play a large part in our acceptance and desire of the human element. Arsby and I were talking about 'thick' girls and the more cherubic look that used to be the vogue back in the 20's and 30's. My grandfather has a few browned pictures of "hotties" like that from that era that used to be his dad's. I'm intrigued by the changes you guys mention. Speaking of old pictures, did you guys know they used to actually "paint" the color on the older pics? Honest to god, not kidding. My mom had a pic of one of her family's best friends (we called her "aunt") that was "painted". The picture was actually done as a black and white on a non-glossy surface then either the photographer or an assistant would color the hair and eyes and clothing and some of the background. You could tell it was a B&W original cuz the quality of the colorization sucked, lol, but I thought that so cool that they'd go to that trouble img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Changes, yeah. God!

I think almost all girls compare breast sizes when they're in their early-to-mid-teens. I honestly didnt think guys would even want another guy to touch penises unless they were gay. How did they compare size, while it was erect or what? Now, a serious question, so please, no bullshitting, ok? what is an honest-to-God average penis size? No embellishments, ok? Length and girth when erect, say from the surface of the pubic bone. I've always heard 6 inches.

[From Arsby}:
                                                        "Well, I have a way with women. It's expensive, but it's a way.
                                                        On a different note...
                                                        I understand your retiscence, Jus, but that doesn't keep me from being in love with you, you little Minx.
                                                        Still have my email on file?"

Ok, question: What did you mean that you have a way but it's expensive? lol. Well, you stay in-love with me, Ars, and I'll make you rigidly-happy you did, lmao. I'm not sure that I still have it, to be honest, but would you mind mailing me a quick note and that'll ensure I'll have the account you want me to use, ok? TIA

Well, I need to go. All this writing has tired me out, lol. It was the best being in the company of you three guys, really. I'll see you another time, computer willing Þ

Comment

Dekoda - I was in my mid-20's during the Last Supper, so I've got a bit on you there.

Ashleigh, Dekoda and I are sooo old we can remember when everything was black-and-white. This was before rocks, to do the laundry we took the skins down to the stream and pounded our heads into them.

It is one of my great disappointments in life that I never got an opportunity to actually operate a ditto machine. But I got high off the fumes many times.

Ash, here's a definition of the pencil test:

PENCIL TEST: An objective method of determining the droopiness or sag in the female breast. The girl stands erect, back and shoulders to a wall. She raises one breast (or someone else does) and places a pencil under the breast. While continuing to hold the pencil by its end, the breast is allowed to fall. Then the pencil is released. If the pencil falls to the floor, breast-wise you have a firm little chickie.

(If you put the words |breast "pencil test"| into google you'll see dozens of references to it.)

You haven't heard of it because you didn't live through the 70's, the beginnings of woman's liberation. Women were throwing away their bras; there was a rule of thumb that if you the pencil doesn't drop, you should wear a bra.

Comment

Ars, I do have ur email in my contact book, so that's cool.

Well, right after I get out of Discussions, I'm going to check the pencil test search because it might lead me to some other interesting things, too. I love finding out about the Hippie era and the years surrounding it. My girl friends in college used to call me a displaced Hippie for my interests in the tie-dye clan. I liked their ideals, if not their deeds, though some of them struggled to get back to the basics of good values and shunned the hypocrasy of the current machine.

I can sense myself edging toward a political statement here that I'd might better let slide for now, sooooooo with no further delay, I'm outtie!

c u ole pencil-test pervs later, lol xoxox

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X