Cassandra redux video(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cassandra redux video(s)

I must say the quality of the redux video of Cassandra is excellent. The higher data rate and bigger file size are well invested. If you do the comparison with the regular Cassandra videos the progress is impressive. As I wrote somewhere else, bandwidth cannot be replaced.

But also the quality of the contents is perfect. We see here a nice girl, with a nice body and cheekily nipples in a nice bathroom. I like the colours of the bathroom that matches very well with the skin tone of Cassandra. The editing with the frequent change between the different views is perfect and I like it a lot.

lxm

I like the end of the second video: Cassandra in 50 years. Pretty funny, it was really amusing.
    The quality is very good, there's nothing to complain about.

lxm

Comment

Just watched Cassandra video and it is excellent quality. This now brings the video side up to the same standard as the photographic quality. The content of the videos were excellent in the past, but by the time it reached us, the video quality had let the side down. I know it uses up a bit more bandwindth and file size but what a difference now in quality, especially in full screen mode. By listening to your members you have responded and now are producing videos that members can watch without recieving blocky artifacts and eye strain. Oh.. and it does Cassandra's body justice by seeing these beautiful curves and not the blocky images as many movies have produced in the past.

Now that you have it right, please don't go back to the old ways...

Johnew

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X