Sydney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sydney

A very good set! The first 50 certainly leave me wanting to see more. I especially like the flashes of humour or character, e.g 017, 029, 039.

One thought - I quite like to see a model in a bra before stripping down - even though it prolongs the suspense. I'm guessing that the model usually comes to the shoot in her own clothes, so if she's wearing one, she takes it off. Is that the way it works?

Hi

I sometimes shoot models in what they come wearing, other times, I shoot them in clothes they brought. In Sydney's case, from memory, we shot her with what she was came wearing. People like Sydney seldom if ever wear bras, as she has no boobs to support.

Abby

Comment

And if I saw Sydney passing in the street I'd be very pleased she wasn't wearing a bra!

She's very attractive either way and I like her small breasts. I hope later pics show the classic Abby side view closeup.

Comment

[Impressed mode] Wow! Nice surprise to see her hairy down below. Nice minge!

More like this please?

TIA

Cap'n.

Comment

I agree with the Cap'n... this natural girl is SEXY, nice photo set, thank you Abbie img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif
          Ruffie

Comment

Sydney is just THE star, everything ist just perfect on her.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X