Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

A quick question for any ladies using the forum. I want to buy a vibe or similar for my partner, this would be for her use and not to satisfy any male fanatasies. I can log onto to AW for those. Looking at what is avialable on the market I get the impresion rightly or wrongly that they are targeted more towards men then women. So any advice would greatfully accepted. Cheers

Hi chevron,

There is a test of these products here at AW done by our beloved Jamie. Look at her videos and you'll get some advice.

Maybe she could give her suplementar advice here at the boards.

lxm

Comment

I've always been told that when buying a vibrator for a female, it's always a good idea to buy one that is smaller than yourself.

Comment

Ahhh vmsmith thats funny. Why should you buy one smaller than yourself? Does that also mean that you shouldn't buy a pearl vibe that can massage and move around cos you can't produce the same sensation with your own flute?

My wife and I use vibes for fun and a good deal of pleasure, we have one that is bigger than me, not saying I am big we just have one, and my wife gets great pleasure out of it. She still loves and prefers the real thing of course but it is a different sensation for a different mood.

Dont whether you were being tongue in cheek but I wouldnt subscibe to that theory at all.

*Note: edited for spelling errors. Hung over to the beejezzus.

Cheers,

Gonzo

Comment

Originally posted by vmsmith
          I've always been told that when buying a vibrator for a female, it's always a good idea to buy one that is smaller than yourself.
          Based on your theory, I know people who better buy a lipstick then.

lxm

Comment

Just one more thought: It may be a good advise to buy one that is not bigger then herself
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Chevron (great, name, btw)

I've heard the Hitachi Magic Wand praised VERY well by many gals. Try http://www.babeland.com/shoppingadvice/vibeadvice.

Comment

Reminds me of a true story that happened at college.

Don threw a surprise 21st birthday party for his girlfriend Tracy. Everyone bought gag gifts.
                Tracy opened a box and in it was a penis-shaped dildo, not very big, about 5" (13 cm) long.
                Tracy took a look at it and said excitedly, "Oh, WOW, look how big it is. It's SOOOOO big. Isn't it BIG?!"
                Don looked like he wanted to crawl under a chair.

Comment

Thanks guys, thanks for the tip vmsmith, to be honest it is going to have to be smaller than me, I'm five foot eleven and a half (don't you just hate sixfooters flash bastards) and any thing bigger wouldn't get through the post box. Crikey you would have to run it off of a car battery. Nice one Kitsun, sound advice, cheers. As for my name I'm a Stargate SG1 fan sad but true, any one who has seen the prog will understand, also I think it sounds cool. Oh, and Major Carter is the the most gorgeus woman on the planet, second only to my own Chevroness of course.

Comment

Hi chevron,

I'm an SF fan too and I love Stargate (beside other programs).

I watch it on German RTL2 channel, and unfortunately these a***holes mix the different episodes from the different seasons in something like a random order. That is very annoying and difficult sometimes to follow the stories.

The show itself is good and I like it very much.

One question. are you Chevron 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7?

lxm

Comment

Originally posted by chevron
                      Thanks guys, thanks for the tip vmsmith, to be honest it is going to have to be smaller than me, I'm five foot eleven and a half (don't you just hate sixfooters flash bastards) and any thing bigger wouldn't get through the post box. Crikey you would have to run it off of a car battery. Nice one Kitsun, sound advice, cheers. As for my name I'm a Stargate SG1 fan sad but true, any one who has seen the prog will understand, also I think it sounds cool. Oh, and Major Carter is the the most gorgeus woman on the planet, second only to my own Chevroness of course.
                      Chevron, I will agree with that Lt. Col. Carter is one the most gorgeous women on the planet, but I think she would take offense to being called major since her promotion.

Comment

HI Luxman

Many Commiserations, it would severely piss me off if I could not see SG1 in the correct order, I think i would be forced to wait for the DVD to come out. And as for which Chevron am I? What a question to ask, so much choice and so little time.

Hi Lonewolf.

I am suitably chastened by observations of my miserable error, And would forever prostrate my self at the feet of Lt. Col. Carter, but I am not really into that sort of thing.

Comment

Hi again,

In my region Major Carter is yet Major, She didn't get her promotion yet.

So you see, Continental Europe is always a bit behind the original show. As I told, they repeat every season 10 times before going to the next one. One comment: BULLSHIT !!

Beside that it's a great show, and Major Colonel or General Carter is a fantastic woman, I like her very much.

lxm

Comment

Lt.Col Samatha Carter

Originally posted by chevron
                            HI Luxman

Many Commiserations, it would severely piss me off if I could not see SG1 in the correct order, I think i would be forced to wait for the DVD to come out. And as for which Chevron am I? What a question to ask, so much choice and so little time.

Hi Lonewolf.

I am suitably chastened by observations of my miserable error, And would forever prostrate my self at the feet of Lt. Col. Carter, but I am not really into that sort of thing.
                            In order to insure Friend Chevron is properly chastized for his "miserable error",and for the
                            enjoyment of my fellow fans of SG1,a photo of her promotion ceremony is attached.

Chief
                            Attached Files

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X