Nikki - Nikki & Susie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikki - Nikki & Susie

Most people probably know that since I do a lot of newsgroup posting for Abby she shows me some previews.

I've never done this before, but circumstances warrant it... I am going to *beg* her to share some previews with you guys on the boards. These previews had me gasping for air.

She shot a new model called Nikki who in my humble opinion is way up there with Danny and Ally in terms of beauty.
    Then she shot a g/g shoot with Susie and Nikki.
    Now I used to think that the Ally/Charlie shoot was the most gorgeous g/g shoot on the web, but this one might be better.

In essence, the Nikki/Susie set gives illustration to everything I *don't* like about almost all of the g/g pics on the net.

Sit back for a bullet list of why Abby's the best...

o In most sets the girls look like they don't care about one another --they are just posing next to one another -- in the Nikki/Susie set, they appear *really* into it.
    o In most sets, the girls are wearing slips, corsets, and thick make-up -- in the Nikki/Susie set they are nude and look "natural", and no extraneous clothing blocking all of that marvelous skin.
    o Most sets include a few pictures of a girl kissing *near* the pussy,
    tongue out but not on the pussy -- in the Nikki/Susie set, they are dead on.
    o I've seen closeups of kissing and nipple-nibbling before, but never so
    close, so big, so crisp.
    o No one does pussy closeups like Abby. I doubt there are any other pictures on the web that are as clear as Abby's.
    o In most sets, the girls just plain aren't pretty. In the Nikki/Susie set they are delicious.

C'mon, Abby. Don't hold back!

Speaking as another person who has seen a few of these pics - I concur. These will be the perfect enticement for the Gold section! No doubts.

I wish I had been there for that one, but oh well. Can't have everything.

Comment

Wow! With an intro like that, how can I not post a sample image... or two? As Arsby said, it was an excellent shoot (perhaps on of my best GG's). Lat me know what you think!

This series will be posted in the upcoming Gold section.

Abby

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/261.jpg

Comment

Here's another sample:

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/262.jpg

Comment

aw, heck, here's another - can't resist!

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/your_image.gif

Comment

damn, trying again

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/263.jpg

Comment

These pics are wunnnderful! Can't wait to see the full set!

Is this a new zoom lens, or were you getting really close? Susie and Nikki seem really into it - not conscious of the camera at all.

Abby: do you have pics of Nikki solo? She looks very exciting in her own right.

Many thanks to Susie and Nikki for a great start to the week.

Comment

Thank you Abby, thank you Arsby...

Please post asap... would be perfect for the gold section nice move giving preview, I think many would retain membership to see this set. Please tell me you took a set of Nikki, even if you didn't, I can live with the fantasy!!!

Ruffie

Comment

Arsby, thank you persuading Abby to post preview pics of these two beautiful girls, I'm a huge admirer of Susie and Nikki looks just as good.
                  Abby, if I ever thought twice about paying for the gold section I'm 100% sold now. BTW I'm kinda limited as to when I can get on here but what I've been meaning to post/say is that what I just love about this site, is this discussion forum. To me it shows you care about your members and it makes me feel a bigger part of something hich we all obviously enjoy.

I don't know when my one month's membership expires, could you email me with details please? Also, last but not least....another thing which I've been meaning to offer to you is my web design/development skills. I'm a professional web designer and also it's my fav hobby (apart from surfing AW of course!). Do you do all your own coding or who does it for you? If I can be of any assistance I'd love to help. That's a genuine offer, not a half hearted attempt to slime my way into something for free.

Comment

Hiya Ardsfc

I am in need of some programming work... please drop me an email.

a

Comment

Abby, I sent you an email, if you replied to me please can you resend the reply to the email address I list here. My ISP is experiencing server problems and I can't pick up the mail using the reply address I gave you. Thanks.

Comment

all i can say is that I belive in the Love between two women and a camera..

Comment

Dunno if it's just me, but I think Nikki is gorgeous! Love that slight overbite and wavy reddish-brown hair. Can't wait to see more. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Not just you, JonJuan.
                            How about that sweet smile and those perky nipples!

Comment

Glad you concur, Arsby. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif Yep, that is a beautiful smile... and what perky nipples they are!

Comment

Unbelievable.

The video and stills of Susie and Nikki are incredible. The video was especially intense, with these two beautiful young women making out together and really getting into it. Regardless of whether they were having a great time or not, the impression was there - and it's the fantasy that matters, right? That's the best video I've seen on any site. Natural, passionate, very erotic.

More of this would be greatly appreciated! Bring on the GG kissing!

Slipjig

Comment

Also loved the video, as well as the ones with Ally/Charlie and Mikaela/Bianca

Especially liked Susie and Ally. How about pairing them in a video? In any case more of both would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

hi

heh, sure would be good. Unfortunately, Ally has been playing hard to get - looks like we won't be able to get a hold of her ever again. :/

a

Comment

sucks about the video. i think it was actually pretty good; if you overlooked the sound. Which you really couldn't overlook... but oh well.
                                      too bad AW doesn't do reunions. far fetched, I know...

Comment

How long have you been here arsby ?
                                        posted in 2001 but didn't join until 2003.

Comment

The Join Dates are based on when we got new messageboards software. We could transfer over all the posts information, but not all the member information, so join dates got reset.

Arsby has been here from very soon after we began, more than likely he's our longest serving member.

Comment

With the emphasis on serving.

Yeah, I've been here almost as long as VD! Back when we had two new models per week. I think there were about 30 models on-site when I started. I actually found Abby before I found the site... she had a page up about newsgroup scans posters she was collecting. I emailed her about one of them, and she told me about her new site. I joined April, 2001. I started posting her pics to the newsgroups that July.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X