Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we have more Girl on Girl videos please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we have more Girl on Girl videos please?

Abby,

If you can take pictures of girl on girl stuff , why cant you take a video while you're at it? Have'nt seen any new vids recently.

A concerned member

Video is scheduled for next weekend of Miranda and Stephanie, and the Four Girls in the shower will be soon afterward.

Have patience.

Comment

california1, we have video of most GG shoots, and ALL GG shoots in the future. Video of shoots is added to the site a week or at most two weeks after the stills shoot is added.

The reason there is not much GG video lately, is cos we have not done many GG shoots lately, stills or otherwise.

Unless, of course, you're referring to somehting specific - we may have forgotten something (it's happenned before). So why not be specific?

A concerned web master.

Comment

Thanks abby, I really liked naomi's vid and would love to see a GG with Naomi...or any hot indian chicks..

Originally posted by Abby
        california1, we have video of most GG shoots, and ALL GG shoots in the future. Video of shoots is added to the site a week or at most two weeks after the stills shoot is added.

The reason there is not much GG video lately, is cos we have not done many GG shoots lately, stills or otherwise.

Unless, of course, you're referring to somehting specific - we may have forgotten something (it's happenned before). So why not be specific?

A concerned web master.

Comment

are we on schedule to release the shower video?

thanks
          Originally posted by Abby

A concerned web master.

Comment

Abby,
            I have to tell you that I loved the first two videos of Miranda and Stephanie. They were beyond great. I cannot tell you how happy you made me when I saw them. Please don't make me wait to long for the rest of them. And please, please, please do more g/g shoots and videos. You do them so well. I do not think I have seen any you have done that I did not like and that goes for the DVD's that you sell. I have all of them and watch them over and over again.
            Thanks for Miranda and Stephanie.
            joecool

Comment

[QUOTE=joecool],
              I have to tell you that I loved the first two videos of Miranda and Stephanie. They were beyond great.

Totally agree. Capturing these two gorgeous young women tending taking time to explore and enjoy each other is one of the loveliest things to have appeared on the site for a goodly while. The gently loving atmosphere adds to the visually erotic beauty of the videos in a way that is uniquely AW.

Great!!

Comment

Besides the great erotic intensity of those 2 vids, I'd like to point out that I loved the fact that there is no music. Nothing but the real sounds, i don't care if Abby's or anyone else's voice sounds there giving directions or whatever, anything is better than that awfull music.

LDL

Comment

Originally posted by loupdiloup
                  Besides the great erotic intensity of those 2 vids, I'd like to point out that I loved the fact that there is no music. Nothing but the real sounds,
                  Right on!

edited by vid dude

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X