Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD's

Hi there.

Just recieved two dvd's yesterday.(Ganes Girls Play & Intimate Moments) WOW, they are good, like being in the room with the girls as a silent watcher. The best money I have spent in a long time, on items like that. By the way, would it not be possible too make dvd's of all the video-clips on the site, for us with a slow connetion, too buy?

N

Originally posted by Nanoq
    By the way, would it not be possible too make dvd's of all the video-clips on the site, for us with a slow connetion, too buy?
    I like the DVD's very much too, they are breathtaking.

I've thought several times at the creation of a DVD collection with the girls of AW. Not only for the low band users, but also for the people who like image quality it could be interesting. So, I support your suggestion at 100%.

lxm

Comment

An "all-Jamie" collection would be fun! I mean, yeah we saw her make love to a coupla girls on other DVDs, but a collection with her solo stuff, along with the vids of her with Suzanna and Jacinta, and the other five "Six Girls" (along with maybe some new stuff, around the office?), all in DVD-quality video & sound, would be wonderful indeed!

Comment

For me I'm kinda happy with things. 4 minute clips for the solo girls are pretty much fine with me. Of course for the Gold I would expect slightly longer, between 8 and 12 minutes per part, especially if its for G/G.

I do think the DVDs are still a good idea though, for those of us who don't have super fast connections or brilliant new laptops with fantastic media capabilities. My suggestion would be to keep releasing the very best g/g and IM stuff on DVD and other g/g shoots and Gold stuff onto the site in 4 or 5 separate parts.

For example Jamie and Gabrielle was just destined for DVD/VHS, it was so good. Intimate Moments too! Whereas a fun little test drive shoot like Jamie and Suzanna, or maybe a video you at AW think is good but not brilliant, well that could go up in full/near full on the site (split into sections).

I think for the ones you do release on DVD, its good to have trailers on here, certainly the 4 you had for Jamie and Gabrielle were very instrumental in prompting me to purchase it! Maybe you can have the full version on some kind of PPV for members who'd rather see it on the computer. But only if its practical, technically viable, won't take up too much of your time etc.

I really don't want to see this site splitting into too many tiers, for different levels of money etc. Part of the attraction is that we are all able to view the solo sets, most of us can see the Gold stuff too and then we are all able to talk about if afterwards here on the boards, its not just a privileged few with others excluded from the conversation. I happen to think that the Gold section offers excellent value, with the G/G and redux especially coming to mind. I hope you will also continue with the DVD/VHS releases and can't wait to see what's next.

Hope I've made some sense and some decent suggestions.

SF
        Last edited by sweatyfox; 5 August 2004, 02:12 PM.

Comment

would love to see a 'making of the video' video

where are the outakes, that would be fun to watch??

it would be nice to see the models initial moments getting nude and seeing what she does between shots

maybe film the initial interview while being hired and how things progress

Comment

Ha, just received my first (4) DVD´s yesterday. Great quality, something different, love it

And: there really was a big smile on my face when I opend the package and was able to hold up a letter "signed" by abby, something different too

yealith

Comment

Originally posted by Yealith
              Ha, just received my first (4) DVD´s yesterday. Great quality, something different, love it

And: there really was a big smile on my face when I opend the package and was able to hold up a letter "signed" by abby, something different too
              Yeah, I have to repeat that the DVD's are great and awesome, they match exactly the style and quality of Abby Winters, that we all know and love.
              We are all here for that, aren't we?

Lxm

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X