Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karina -- wow thanks

Talk about your back to basics!

A long download, but worth it. Karina is adorable and fabulous.

Wow. Incredibly sexy orgasm.

Funny thing is, I found myself getting tuned on as much by Karina's facial expressions as the rest of her lovely body.

Great camera angle by the way. I much prefer the straight between the legs angle to some sort of diagonal on the bed approach. Makes me feel like I'm right there.

Comment

Originally posted by centaur
      Wow. Incredibly sexy orgasm.

Funny thing is, I found myself getting tuned on as much by Karina's facial expressions as the rest of her lovely body.
      At the risk of boring people to death with my enthusiasm for this video: facial expression is just one of a whole range of things that give richness, depth and powerful sensual as well as sexual impact. Breath, voice, movement,facial expression and the interplay of all those things and much else add up to something that is on a dimension all of its own.

I hope this will not be the last that we see and hear of Karina. And I hope we'll get a chance to learn more about her and what makes her tick as a person, besides her
      glorious sensuality.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X