Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Abby, see what you've done?

O Abby O Great One—

The ever-so-lovely, ever-so-sexy conductor I was dating has moved down to New Jersey for grad school. Every so often I call her at her new apartment, which she shares with an Australian roommate. One time, the roommate came in, and A stopped our conversation to greet her. As I sat with the phone still at my ear, I found myself getting really turned on by the Australian accent in the background!

And do you know why? Because where do I normally get exposed to women talking in Australian accents? That's right! Here! With all those videos of the naked sexy models talking to the camera and to each other! And it's all your fault!

Abby, you've turned the Australian accent into a powerful aphrodisiac!

(...not that I'm complaining, mind )

Originally posted by Dafydd
    I found myself getting really turned on by the Australian accent in the background!
    Were they talking about feesh and cheeps?

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by takochan
      Were they talking about feesh and cheeps?

takochan
      Methinks you are a little confused between us and some of our neighbours. Aussies have no trouble pronouncing vowels. Our NZ friends may have fush und chups but feesh? meybe mexicans? ( absolutely no put down intended to any one in either of those countries)
      Piet

Comment

Pietro,

Listening at the Aussie girls on the AW videos, I have some trouble to understand everything (don't have the problem with English people) and sometimes I wish Vid Dude had included subtitles.

Seriously, you have a strong but nice and pleasant accent, but I have to agree with takochan that most of you are pronouncing vowels a bit longer than other people do (fish > feesh, chips > cheeps).

Anyway, every region has it's own dialect, that's normal. You know, I live in Luxembourg (82 km x 55 km, maximum lenght & width) and we have 4 or 5 different dialects of Luxembourgish, a language spoken by around 300.000 people only.

BTW: I love when French-Canadians are speaking French, it's so nice, really lovely!

Lxm

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X