The REAL Abby Winters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The REAL Abby Winters

I have a bit of goss on the real Abby Winters. Her real name is in fact Abby Winters. She is Italian & runs a second Abby Winters site in Italy. (Just think of all those pics we have missed out on.) Since the site is also called abbywinters.com, I am suprised no one here has ever come across it.

Vid Dude is also Italian, and his real name is Mr Winters. Yes, you guessed it, they are married!! He is an elder gentleman and quite distinguished. Abby is the sweetest lady you will ever find. No wonder the models love her. She would not look out of place on this site.

Well anyway, if my dreams reveal more to me tonight, I'll be sure to let you know. (I'll try really hard to dream of Jamie & Verity this time.)

Tank
    "The wall was high and I fell asleep"

no

Abby is a guy who employs several people to promote and maintain a quaility site

i suspect Jamie will go off on her own soon

a competing site

Comment

Originally posted by elfie

i suspect Jamie will go off on her own soon

a competing site
      ... and that overseas somewhere: Europe, US, Canada, what a good idea

Comment

Actually, the real Abby is in fact four different people: Annafrid, Benny, Bjorn, and Ygnetha.

Mamma Mia!

Comment

Abby: The winner takes it all!

Lxm

Comment

What? Money, Money, Money!
            Of course.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
              Actually, the real Abby is in fact four different people: Annafrid, Benny, Bjorn, and Ygnetha.:
              Funniest line I've read here in a long time

Damn, I wish I could think up an appropriate Abba title for a cool response...

Comment

"I have a dream": I told Ana, the "Dancing Queen", "Lay all your love on me", you're a "Super Trouper".
                "Does your mother know" that you're doing a naked photo shoot with Abby. Anyway, I love you, "I do, I do, I do".
                "Honey, honey", please give me a "Ring ring". "The day before you came" my life was boring, but now "I move on"
                "Knowing me, knowing you", "I wonder" when I'll ask you "Voulez vous" what I will see in your "Angeleyes".
                "Mamma mia", you are my "Waterloo", "S.O.S.", "I'm a marionette" in your hands.

Lxm

Comment

Luxman, you´re the "Man in the middle" who pretends "One Man One Women" but "Bangs a boomerang" as he looks "So long" into "Angeleyes"
                  Last edited by Yealith; 13 September 2004, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Yealith, we are "The visitors" of AW.com and at least "One of us" knows "The name of the game".
                    "Our last summer" is nearly finished and there will be no more "Summer night city" for the upcoming 6 month.
                    We'll do "The way old friends do", we'll take the girls "Under attack" and when "All is said and done" we'll say "So long".

Anyway, "Thank you for the music".

Lxm

BTW: It seems we're from the same generation.
                    Last edited by Luxman; 13 September 2004, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Abby: "The day before you came" this was just a "Crazy world" well "Thats what my mama said".

Comment

Oh jeez, go and put on your ABBA GOLD CDs and get it out of your system!

A for Awesome
                        B for Brilliant
                        B for Breathtaking
                        Y for er.......Yummy!

Now that's OUR real Abby right here!

SF

PS I never questioned Benny's sexuality or taste in clothing cos he was such a cheerful fellow. Bjorn had an admirable beard! And while everyone was chasing the blonde one, I would have been sipping a Martini with Annafrid!

Comment

You know, when Abba was actual during 10 years, I was 15 to 25 years old (or should I say young?).
                          So I was, like most people at my age, a fan of them. I liked Agnetha as well as Frieda. And I liked their music.

I think they did a good job and I was disappointed when they announced the dissolve of the group.
                          Anyway, I yet like the music and as you can see above, I know most of their titles.

ABBA was great,... but ABBY is the GREATEST!

Lxm

Comment

Everyone can say anything about Abby...

But I know the truth, She is amazing and is a wonderful person to work with and I hope we can do some more work together soon
                            I love you Abby ;-)

Always
                            Pam

Comment

Originally posted by pamw
                              I love you Abby ;-)
                              As we all do, very much.

Lxm

Comment

She is a goddess

Comment

Are there any photos of Abby on this site?

Comment

Naw, not unless you count fuzzy photographer-shaped images reflected in the model's eyes. I once almost thought I saw her reflected in the shiny little ball of one girl's clit-ring during an extreme closeup, but it really wasn't too good.

Abby is determined to remain mysterious- a riddile wrapped in an enigma...

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Wonder why Abby so shy.

Comment

It's mostly just a matter of protecting her personal privacy and anonymity on the web, I think. And perhaps a way of keeping the focus on her models and off of herself.

Of course now it's taken on a new life of it's own with people watching closely for a glimpse of her lovely face (as I imagine it, at least).

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X