Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing Gabrielle vid

love these vids alot

at the very beginning of vid4 she opens up by saying 'thats my house' and i never saw any house

is something missing? did she do a walk thru of her surroundindings??

she is awesome and i hope by chance there might be more of her

The first of the six girls vids is missing too

Comment

No, there was no walkthrough of the house, just of her room. I guess she lives in her room a lot, and was making a comment about that. Or something.

Comment

Questa, the six girls vids are separated to match up with the two picture sets.

Comment

Originally posted by Questa1
          The first of the six girls vids is missing too
          the other six girl vid is in a separate spot; look for earlier release of first

the second vid looks like a preview of diff scenes - is this a dvd? seems there is alot more there somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by zeppy
            is something missing?
            [irony font]Zeppy, that vid was deleted when it was realised it accidentally reveals all the secrets of AW.com (much referred to by the board's conspiracy theorists), including: -

Jamie's real name - Mabel Blenkinsop-Futteringshaw
            Abby's true identity - a 97 year old Chinese midget
            Forced big knicker wearing - Gabrielle is stripped of her thong and made to wear big pink pants.[irony font]

Comment

Originally posted by pjay
              Abby's true identity - a 97 year old Chinese midget
              This is pretty disrespectful, don't you think? Sheesh.

She turns 97 only in December.[1]

[1] well, maybe she feels like that when hitting the big three-o

Comment

what happened rest of six girls film - is there a dvd?
                seems there was alot more shot than what was released?

on the beach, on the boat, in the water

Comment

That's all you're gonna see. The problem with it was it was mostly pretty random, and unlike most of our subsequent shoots, the video and stills were taken at the same time, which limited the choreography of everything. So sometimes they were posing for stills, sometimes for video, but mostly they were just larking about having fun, which after a very short time isn't really worth looking at.

On top of that they were calling each other by their real names, we kept getting the crew in shot, and we ourselves talked all the way through it constantly. So what you see is all you'll be getting.

Comment

oh but this may be great to see and spontaneous; i love larking about and having fun, you can silence out names;

we can live without the polished editing every once in awhile

Comment

You mean...

...these are not their real names???? Dude, I'm shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by marco87
                        You mean...

...these are not their real names???? Dude, I'm shocked.

I've always suspected that the models' names aren't real. However, their faces appear to be real. Every model must know that, sooner or later, she's going to pass someone on the street who has seen her on AW.
                        Of course, civilized and sensitive people that we are, we would probably pretend not to recognize her
                        g

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X