Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold section update

Hi guys

It's been a few weeks since I last spoke about the gold section, so I figure it's time for an update.

Several people are working on it exhaustively, and the administration side of it is turning out to be a bigger hassle than originally anticipated. We're still a few weeks away, but there is going to be some excellent content going up for it.

That includes the hot, hot, hot, Susie and Nikki GG shoot, high quality video of the same, an exclusive Susie (my intrepid photographic (and photogenic!) assistant, woman of a million facial expressions!) shoot, and particularly juicy sets of Angel, just to mention a few.

Anyone who has currently been a member for three months (ie, one initial billing, and two rebills) will be granted access, as will everyone who has signed up for a three, six, or twelve month subscription.

If you left, after being a member for three or more months, you'll need to signup for a three month sub, or wait for three single-month rebills, then get access.

Abby

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
Working...
X