Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carolyn vid - she looks great loved it

i really loved this

she has a great body and its lovely to see her just being herself all nude, nice full body camera work; i love nudity in the kitchen and backyard

i really got excited watching this, nice and intimate with her being herself, wish more girls could be less inhibited like this

i pray for more like this and longer

thanks

A view from the rear

Not sure I agree. We seemed to spend a very large proportion of the video looking at Carolyn's butt. While it's a very attractive butt, we saw less of the her other attractions which are only visible from the front. Ah well, I suppose it makes a change from endless pussyrama. I hope I'm not becoming jaded!

-P

Comment

i agree, it would have been nice to have extended full frontal scenes, maybe in vid 2

she is so sexually charged; her hair is amazing

does she have any nudist friends she hangs with??

would love to know more about her

Comment

i was glad to see more butt for a change, it's all swings and roundabouts - some vids have more butt, some have none at all! in my world, all of them would have loads of butts and peeing...

Comment

In my eyes a great girl in a great video. Seeing her moving around and working is very interesting.
          I'm waiting for part 2 and hope too that we'll see a bit more frontal views.

BTW: After seeing this, I want to change my housemaid. Can you transmit this to Carolyn, maybe she's interested.

Lxm

Comment

who did the video? can you tell us more about her lifestyle

guess she can be nude in her backyard anytime with those high fences; did see some neighborly vistas

Comment

My secret male chauvinist side was delighted by this vid - a naked woman and she's doing housework!

Might I suggest a spot of dusting of high, hard to reach spots, followed by some old-fashioned floor-scrubbing on hands and knees?

Sorry, I was miles away for a moment in 'Lord of the Manor and Lusty Chambermaid' mode...

Comment

enjoyed second vid

but i could have been alot more satisfied with more generous full frontal shots, it seems there was some avoidance in displaying a great side to this beauty

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X