Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold goes live!

Hi guys

At last, the Gold section is live. We have been slaving away for the last six weeks at making it happen, so we all sure hope you like it. Here's the place to let us know what you think. Your honesty is appreciated.

Abby

It's a knockout, Abby. Worked flawlessly for me.

The Susie/Nikki set is just awesome.
    If anyone can come up with a better g/g set anywhere on the web, let me know. I've never seen one. What I see elsewhere is either well-produced sets where the girls barely touch one another, or grainy horribly shot sets of girls apparently enjoying one another.

I thought I didn't like g/g sets. Guess what.

What about the behind the scenes pics in the Gold section? Big giant pics?

Comment

Abby & everyone who helped out...

What a fantastic start!! The Susie/Nikki set was a great way to kick off what looks to be a great addition to the site, and it's surely going to keep us yearning for more week after week!

I am sure I speak for all those who just visited the newly opened gold section in saying "thank you for all of your hard work!!"

-blackgoat

Comment

Hiya Arsby

I am still working on the those big pics. I quite like them, but it's hard to remember in the thick of it all. Please keep reminding me when I shoot next!

I did take a bunch of Chris, an upcoming model. I had planned to inclue them in her normal pic sets tho. When i do more, I'll start a section in Gold.

Comment

The Gold section ROCKS! I must agree with your initial comments Abby, Susie and Nikki were very sweet to allow their reunion to be photographed. Please thank them for me. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/wink.gif
          It was truly a "golden moment" and I look forward to the remaining photos in this set.

That awesome Islander Chris in higher resolution is really something to look forward to! Is there any alternative to waiting? img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif Hint... Hint.... gold preview!!!!!

I like what you are doing with your site, keep up the excellent work.

Ruffie

Comment

well, just a quick word to tell you i agree with the few comments thus far, the gold section has begun remarquably!
            sorry for my poor english as i'm french and keep up the very good work

Comment

Abby thanks for sorting out my access to the gold area, the Susie/Nikki set is awesome, I cannot thank you enough!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X