Gabrielle's Intimate Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gabrielle's Intimate Moment

Wow, I think Abby & Co. must be spoiling us when no-one's got anything to say on Gabrielle sharing her intimate moment with us.

I'd just like to say 'Thanks Gabrielle'.

Oh, and what was the book you were reading?

I had been meaning to write something -- this was a great six-minute video. I loved the way Gabrielle rubbed her nipples through her top, and then of course the rest as she slowly stripped down and, pretty quickly, came. Thanks very much.

Comment

... and did you see the way her pelvic spasms during orgasm lifted her bottom several feet into the air? - Fabulous.
      -P

Comment

Bravo, indeed! That was very generous of Gabrielle to share her intimate moment with us! Perfection!

Comment

Just to make you a bit envious: I own the DVD, and it's a lot longer, and awesome in quality.

I absolutely had to write this, sorry.

I really can recommend the DVD to everybody here, great stuff.

Lxm

Comment

Luxman, what can we look forward to in the DVD? Do tell.

Comment

Originally posted by cwamba
              Luxman, what can we look forward to in the DVD? Do tell.
              Hi cwamba,

So, here we go:

The DVD (media) is made in professional workmanship, in best possible quality.
              There is a nice gradient violet background and a portrait of Molly on it. It’s very attractive.

When starting the player you’ll see a well made intro / teaser and finally you’ll arrive on the main menu.
              It’s a picture of Molly that is pretty impressive on a large TV screen and there’s nice guitar music.
              You may choose here between playing the entire disk, select a girl or watch some previews.

The DVD features 6 girls: Petra, Molly, Megan A, Gabrielle, Violet & Kim and has a total playtime of 75 minutes.

Petra: Playtime: 8 minutes, the download is an excerpt (5 minutes).
              Molly: Playtime: 12 minutes, the download is an excerpt (5 minutes).
              Megan A: Playtime: 16 minutes, no download yet available
              Gabrielle: Playtime: 11 minutes, the download is an excerpt (6 minutes).
              Violet: Playtime: 14 minutes, the download is an excerpt (5 minutes).
              Kim: Playtime: 14 minutes, the download is an excerpt (5 minutes).

I think it's not necessary to tell you the story, just have a look at the downloadable videos.
              Just don't forget that the playtime on the DVD is a lot longer (75 minutes versus 26 minutes) and, very important, everything happens in real time.
              There is no truncation, and you have the entire sequence to enjoy.
              And, yet more important, the picture quality is really awesome, hey, it’s a DVD.
              Watching it on a TV set is like being in the room with the girl. Grrreat!!

The stuff is very erotic. In my eyes there’s nothing more erotic than watching a girl masturbating in front of you.
              You can feel that, in this case, it is real and no fake. I love it, and I can recommend this DVD with a clear conscience.

Thanks for reading.

Lxm

Comment

Luxman,
                Thanks for the review. Sounds quite irresistable. I agree with you on the utterly erotic nature of female masturbation. I wonder if the models have to agree to be willing to masturbate in front of the camera before they can star on AW?

Comment

Absolutely awesome and my main reason for rejoining. PLEEEEEASE can we have another shoot of Gabrielle?

Comment

Gabrielle's pointy tits are some of the best I have seen. Can we please have more of them, preferably in motion?

Comment

albert, welcome to the boards.

As you could imagine, it's hard for us to cast models based on their breast shape alone, but you can rest assured we're not going to be turning them away.

Other members of the site migght be able to help you with other models who are similar - they know these models better than I do, and I photographed them!

a

Comment

Originally posted by pjay

Oh, and what was the book you were reading?
                        Looks like The Valley of something or other - Wolves??

There are few things in life nicer than watching a woman orgasm. Lovely clip. Thank you, Gabrielle.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X