Congrats to Luxman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Luxman

It seems that the rarified air of 1000 posts has again been broken.

Luxman has now reached this point in his AW.com membership. Let's have a big cheer for Luxman and the next 1000 posts!

Oh,...ehm,...well,...

Thanks bigspud, I don't know what to say.

I feel old now!

Lxm

Comment

Someone give Luxman a chair, please.

Comment

Hi my friend - big cheers from me too. Too bad we cannot clink glasses
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Quartz
          Someone give Luxman a chair, please.
          Yes a wheelchair please!

Originally posted by Yealith
          Hi my friend - big cheers from me too. Too bad we cannot clink glasses
          Let's do it virtually: Prost, Cheers, Skol, Cin-Cin, Santé, Salud... to everybody.

I have to sit down again, I'm exhausted.

Thanks.

Lxm

Comment

And hey Luxman, you're a great poster to this board, your profound knowledge of the site (and the girls of course) makes you an invaluable member here.
            If anybody ever has a problem - Luxman is there on the spot and helps out . Your witty thought's undoubtedly generated many a happy laugh here. I say keep up the good work, Cheers again and take care

Yealith

Comment

And hey Luxman, you're a great poster to this board, your profound knowledge of the site (and the girls of course) makes you an invaluable member here.
              Aw, you're too nice to me.

Your witty thought's undoubtedly generated many a happy laugh here.
              Yeah, I remember the famous stories of brick,...prick,...shoot,...shooting,... these have surely generated some laugh.

Cheers again and take care
              Thanks again my friend, I'm very happy to be here, to help and guide sometimes and to have an amicable contact to some co- members here.

Lxm

Comment

Cheers Luxman.

Tank
                "The wall was high and I fell asleep"

Comment

What's this I see?

Luxman

More cheers for Luxman and his getting recognition for his long work as the resident reference librarian, and general boardhound (though it kinda sounds like work ) .

Okay, so I'm more a lurker than a poster, but I just wanted to say, you crack me up

Comment

Luxman

And always so - moderate ...

Comment

Ha, congratulation again, you getting ahead Luxman

Comment

Originally posted by Tank
                        Cheers Luxman.
                        "
                        Echoing that: Luxman-san ni kampai!

Your knowledge, your humour, your delightful
                        ribaldries and your general je-ne-sais-quoi
                        (or whatever that's called in Luxemburgish)
                        help make this site a great place.

takochan

Comment

Okay, now we've got someone who can boss you guys around when Australia is sleeping! There is no escape from our wrath!! Mwahahahahaha!!!

*ahem*

Anyway, having a non-resident-in-the-studio-or-even-country Moderator will be a small challenge in itself, so I hope you'll forgive Luxman his settling in period. I'm confident he'll do a fine job, especially since most of you are such a fine bunch of people anyway, and also because in some ways he's been doing this job, voluntarily and virtually, for some while already.

Welcome to the fold, my friend.

Comment

yup, and let me second that, and say a huge public thanks to Luxman for, er, volunterring (!) for this position.

Welcome.

a

Comment

Er,...,ehm...

Thanks to everybody for the warm & hearty comments. I'm a bit embarrassed cos I don't know what to say now, and as you know that rarely happens.

So, I'll try to do a good job, help out the AW team, so they can get a bit more sleep, and of course try to help you if you've a question/problem, if you search for a specific AW lady, video, fetish and don't find what you want (need urgently). I still have my database.

And don't forget: Big brother is watching you.

Lxm

BTW: I think today I'll have a glass of Champagne to celebrate my promotion.
                              Last edited by Luxman; 19 November 2004, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Yes, well done Luxman, or do we have to call you “Sir” ?

I couldn’t help wondering about your new title. Isn’t “moderator” a bit too formal for your liking ? Now I accept the boards have become a little more formal and correct of late, but I would have thought “Reasonably Powerful Controller” might be more appropriate.

Comment

Ooer, Luxy my love Mr Luxman, you’re now a boss!!

Well congratulations!!!!! *curtsies*

Comment

Originally posted by Roops
                                    Yes, well done Luxman, or do we have to call you “Sir” ?
                                    Originally posted by Mrs Roops
                                    Ooer, Luxy my love Mr Luxman, you’re now a boss!!
                                    Aw, come on people, it's me Luxman (for you Mrs. Roops, Luxy "your love?" ), no need for "Sir" or "boss". I'm still your friend, eh,...at least I hope so.

Originally posted by Roops
                                    ...but I would have thought “Reasonably Powerful Controller” might be more appropriate.
                                    So you think Vid Dude is "Unreasonably Powerful"?

Lxm

Comment

On the downside: Luxman´s "long standing veteran" lasted only a few day´s twist of fate

Comment

Congrats Luxman.

I wish you and I could go down the pub to celebrate reaching our milestone here at AW.com.

SF

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                                          So you think Vid Dude is "Unreasonably Powerful"?
                                          Vid “Reasonable” Dude is more reasonable than a reasonable thing. No, I was trying to think up a title, but it had to be a lesser rank than “All powerful controller”. I did think of “slightly powerful controller” or “Not so powerful controller” but I concluded that this gave the wrong image. "Reasonably Powerful Controller" seemed about right, though in view of Yealith’s comments this might have to be adjusted to “Long Standing Veteran and Reasonably Powerful Controller”

Incidentally I heard that one person was mightily pissed off on learning of your appointment…….
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Luxman,congratulations on your elevation to the Judiciary.

Always remember the old maxim,walk softly,carry a big stick,don't let them see you coming.
                                            Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations Luxman

You were the only one here to help me out. I'm downloading fine using a download manager.

Three cheers to Luxman.
                                              Ausie Ausie Ausie
                                              Oi Oi Oi

Comment

Originally posted by calliope
                                                Always remember the old maxim,walk softly,carry a big stick,don't let them see you coming.
                                                Hi calliope, that's wickedly funny, and very true actually love the pic

Comment

Hi all,

I thank you all for your congratulations and wishes.

Being too modest to leave this in the AW discussion forum, I've moved it to here.

I absolutely had to test my new magical power.

Lxm
                                                  Last edited by Luxman; 20 November 2004, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                                                    I thank you all for your congratulations and wishes.
                                                    Hey, wait for me! Sorry I'm late, but congratulations Luxman: it couldn't happen to a nicer fellow!

- P

Comment

Congrats Mr Luxman

Comment

From the Deep American South------------------"YAHOO"

Congrats Lux !!!!

Chief

Comment

We shall have to wait and see if power corrupts...

Congratulations on your elevation, Luxman.

Comment

Congrats Luxman!
                                                            I realise I don't post a whole lot... more a a forum lurker by nature, but trying to change the habit... anyways, on every forum, there are always a small handful of people who know what's going on, and have their act togeather. On this forum, you are one of them. I can't imagine a better person for the job. Again, congrats!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X