Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi Girl Videos

Abby does an awesome job coordinating these

the beach and islands are awesome events (six girls & 4 girls were terrific)

anymore like these planned??

I agree with you entirely, they are the finest work I have seen here or on any site around. Theyw ere the reason for me joining the gold section

Comment

Same Here, I agree with you guys 100%. The six girls sets are my favourite ever, their just amazing. I'm hoping their might be some more, maybe even in the backstage section, their looks like their might be some more video that might be released, at least I really hope their is.

Dave

Comment

more video from past series?? thats wonderful - do you know if they will do more group stuff?

isnt it warmer in Aussie now???

Comment

There's no more video of past stuff, but I'm sure there will be future multi-girl videos. It's all a matter of organisation and finding good match-ups, which is not an easy task sometimes.

Comment

but by coincidence, we have one happenning today!

I hope.

It's 9.30am here, all the models are due at 11am. They were confirmed last night, which is a good sign. Now I'm worried about the locatoin - I have scouted it several times, but what if there is a school group there or something? I guess we'll see.

I'll post a sample here when we get back.

a

Comment

ooh how exciting...

Comment

Please do post a sample pic or two Abby!. I agree, your multi girl sets are always well thought out and you have gotten a nice mix of different looking girls in the past together.

SF

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                  Now I'm worried about the locatoin - I have scouted it several times, but what if there is a school group there or something?
                  I'm sure that it would be most educational

Comment

when will 4 girls by the river be released??????????????

am i alone in not liking the long lead time? is there a positive benefit in being teased for so long?

like being held captive and being forced to masturbate for a really long time

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X