Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Best

Hi,
    I joined this site through a link of another which was my favorit. Now I hardly visit any other one. I guess I am gonna send you my phone bill as it is going sky high
    Thank you for a perfect, and still so natural work!
    Marv

Welcome Marv,

I think Abby and the team are glad to hear that, but,... sorry, there's no refund for huge phone bills.

Enjoy your stay here and thanks for the compliments.

Lxm

Comment

Comes with the package

Tell me about it my friend. Those bills are already accumulating, and my creditors are already on my door. In fact I owe everyone money on this planet. So if Abby is not one of my creditors, I won't mind keeping in touch
      PS. Send phone, mine was re-posessed! LOL
      Great job really of all the team
      Stay cool
      Marv

Comment

Originally posted by marv_38
        In fact I owe everyone money on this planet.
        Hmm, I should have a look at my records, I'm on this planet so you owe me money too.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
          Hmm, I should have a look at my records, I'm on this planet so you owe me money too.

Lxm
          I knew it! It was a trap Lxm! OK man, let me tell you that due my recent financial situation I am a none smoking, none eating and none breathing guy... in fact I am dead and probably will need someone to burry me for free and pay my phone bills for being that long here! Wanna take the task :-)
          Marv

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X