Where is the Backstage Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the Backstage Video?

I'd love to see a video of a behind the scenes action before durring and after a photoshoot or video. What the girls talk about how they feel about the other girls, the real stuff. bloopers and candid clips would be great too.

Hi. Here are a couple of previous threads on this topic:

Comment

Hi maaksweitzer,

Welcome to AW & the boards.

As you can see in the threads muggins has posted (thanks) you are not alone with your wish. A lot of other members, me included, would like to see a kind of backstage video.

I have to agree with Vid Dude, the idea is great, but somehow difficult to realise. I'm convinced that it is feasible, but there are pretty much constraints the team has to deal with. Read the details in the other threads.

The only things we can do is hope, wait, and pray to the "All Powerful" (not you VD ) and maybe, one day the "GREAT BACKSTAGE VIDEO" will be released.

Lxm

Comment

a vid of the interview process and seeing how the model transitions to a yes decision on getting nude

and

more from six girls (and 4 girls) that wound up on cutting room floor

and

Suzie jumpng rope (pls release on site)

and there must be other stuff (if the girl is nude and standing around its not boring)

please just do something

Comment

Originally posted by elfie
          more from six girls (and 4 girls) that wound up on cutting room floor...
          Elfie,

As already said here, there is nothing usable left on the (virtual) cutting floor. I can imagine that everything that was cut out had to be cut out.

You should trust Vid Dude in that, as I do.

Lxm

Comment

Thank you all for your replies. I should reposition my request. I work in a similar industry and I know that what get's cut needs cut. I agree with vid Dude.

My request would be a "making of". As the camera rolls for the movie another one rolls to see the set-up, the Coaching (if any), the Behind the scenes nut's and bolts.

I must say the video you provide is some of the best I've found. It's more we're watching the girls, not having them doing what we want them to. It might sound carzy but I like it when they don't always do what is cleched for them to do, Your hoping to see something that never comes. I just watched the window box movie waiting to see them go down on each other, but they didn't, and it didn't bother me. It was shot excellantly (other than so over-exposurt from shooting into the sun) and the passion seamed genuine. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Hi, MW.

There are a bunch of reasons why a "making of" shoot would be impractical.
              One would be the need to shield the model's real name.
              Another is that Abby considers her method of working with models a trade secret (see Abby's response in this thread).

What would be fun would be a fictionalized "making of" shoot, with a sense of humor.
              Jamie trying to figure out what that button is on the camera while the model is removing her bra.
              Verity and Millie (and Vid-dude holding a guitar) doing office chores in the nude in the background.
              Jamie awkwardly trying to get the model to do spreads - the model asks Jamie to show her how.
              Abby makes a cameo appearance, with her face strategically shielded by various props.
              A neighbor (played by Keira Knightley) pops in to ask what all the ruckus is about, Millie and Verity run over to ask if she'll pose nude.

Come on, Maak, help me with this.

Arsby

Comment

Arsby

I never though about that, and It makes alot of sence. Mybad.

I guess When I go to the backstage, and just found images I was disapointed.

Anyway keep up the good work.

Comment

hard to believe - i hope they can find some clips from past popular models

wish the 4 and 6 girl stuff was longer - it seems that if you were going to invest in getting so many girls together there would be more stuff to see

Comment

People looking for the Jacinda Barrett posts, please go here.

Lxm

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X